LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Adambomb007

what you'll think
The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke is Anubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form of anyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't kill each other. The loophole is that apparently only a mortal man is able to kill a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is why Ben never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things against Jacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visiting everyone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to kill Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to kill Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bring Locke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and kill whomever he wants. He can again rule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the killing of Jacob, never happened. She saved the day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to the island. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."
eek.gif
That just blew my mind. Did you write that?

I think nycknicks is in a panic right now. Has too much been figured out??

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

what you'll think
The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke is Anubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form of anyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't kill each other. The loophole is that apparently only a mortal man is able to kill a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is why Ben never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things against Jacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visiting everyone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to kill Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to kill Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bring Locke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and kill whomever he wants. He can again rule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the killing of Jacob, never happened. She saved the day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to the island. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."
This is great.

eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

what you'll think

eek.gif
That just blew my mind. Did you write that?
but what is going to be the purpose of season 6?

how are they going to balance the force against the God/Anubis?

So many things running through my head. I really think I have quite a bit figured out though. Of course, I may be way off.

1. All of the dead people we have seen, all the ghosts, the black horse kate saw, etc. etc. etc. The man on the beach with Jacob, John Locke, Christian Shepard(on the island) have ALL BEEN THE BLACK SMOKE!

2. The "loop hole" is that the non-living (THE SMOKE MONSTER) cannot KILL Jacob. It had to find a loop hole. The loop hole being a living person. Thesmoke monster had to manipulate a living person into killing Jacob, and it finally did in the person of Benjamin Linus.

3. While Jacob lived in the cabin, he surrounded the cabin with that circle of black ash (perhaps some PERSON'S ashes) which apparently repelled the smokemonster. Remember back when Locke/Hurley and crew found the cabin earlier, they made sure to note the break in the circle. This allowed the smoke monster toget through and pose as Christian Shepard inside the cabin.

4. This whole thing has been Jacob vs. the Smoke Monster....THE WHOLE THING! We got in on the ground floor tonight when the guy on the beach said he was goingto kill him. They've spent all this time in a back and forth struggle. Widmore just complicates things. He wants the island for his own personal reasons.

5. Rose and Bernard are the skeletons in the cave. When the bomb goes off, they seek shelter in the cave, and die there.

6. Desmond and Hurley are on a different level and still factor into this. I can't put my finger on it, but I know they do.

7. Remember, when the Black Rock was off in the distance at the beginning, that had the ancestors of Alvar Hanso on it, further proving true the major spoiler nyknicks provided us with about the Dharma initiative. Alvar wasn't at all interested in science. The DeGroots did get a little free research out ofit...lol. It will be interesting to see the actual story behind the Black Rock's arrival. I'm sure it was just another group that Jacob rounded up tobring to the island, but since he couldn't bring them by plane (obviously), he brought them by ship.

8. I don't think the statue was Anubis.

I'll add more as it comes to me. I'm going to go back and watch the finale again.

what you'll think

pimp.gif

Was the other guy wearing black in that opening scene?

cause Jacob sure is in white....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yeah. All he is known in the cast listing is as "black shirt guy"
laugh.gif

Richard works with Jacob obviously. So how does Richard end up helping Ben and Locke to possibly bring about the demise of Jacob? Shouldn't he have known?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

im not sure if i agree with the idea that the black shirt guy is the smoke monster...

if it is... the writers are going to need to explain all of the randomg people being sighted...
Eko's brother being seen
Why Eko was killed at all?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... he was that dude
Why it appeared as the black horse?
Why he appeared in the cabin as christian?

a whole lot that needs to be explained next season

The season ended with a flashback kinda of thing, u know just like when the losties randomly traveled back or forth in time. I think season 6 will be aboutall of the islands history. Julliete basically saved the situation by denonating the nuke and potentially time correcting Anubis from causing any more damage.Its really all speculative but I cant wait till 2010.

what you'll think

Wow.....

Does the fact that Jacob and the "man in black" have a modern day look to them ( pants, beards, spiffy hair cuts, very proper English) mean anything?

I feel like I need to rewatch every episode now to see how the smoke monster and other visions are used to manipulate/influence people. And, in all theflashbacks, I wonder if Jacob or smoke monster's hand is in there too, influencing things.

Richard works with Jacob obviously. So how does Richard end up helping Ben and Locke to possibly bring about the demise of Jacob? Shouldn't he have known?
i think that the smoke monster is way too sneaky/crafty/powerful...

but i dont know how i feel about Richard being Jacob's son... that just seems way too similar to the whole God/Jesus vs. Satan/Lucifer

boi that hpv is messin with your brain G

you aint like he knew wat was up for the past 50 years he has been told how great locke is and how he will become there leader so on and so on(90% by lockehimself
laugh.gif
)

he had no reason not to trust locke

According to an auctioneer selling the ship's first mate's journal, the BlackRock set sail from Portsmouth, England March 22, 1845, purportedly on a trading mission to the Kingdom of Siam (now knownas Thailand). The ship was believed to have been lost at sea.Seven years later, the journal was discovered among the artifacts of pirates on ÎleSainte-Marie, an island off the coast of Madagascar. This journal is believed to be the only surviving remnant of the Black Rock's ill-fated final voyage, and was sold at a Southfield's auction to Charles Widmore. The ledger had previously been possessed and readsolely by the Hanso family, but was put forward for sale by Tovard Hanso.

So are we agreeing that the opening scene took place around 1845?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

im not sure if i agree with the idea that the black shirt guy is the smoke monster...

if it is... the writers are going to need to explain all of the randomg people being sighted...
Eko's brother being seen
Why Eko was killed at all?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... he was that dude
Why it appeared as the black horse?
Why he appeared in the cabin as christian?

a whole lot that needs to be explained next season

Black shirt guy is Anubis. Remember in the Cabin when that chick and bron saw the ashes and the chick went to go investiagte? well that cabin used to be Jacobsbut the evil got passed the Ashes and Anubis has entered. He acted as Christian to persuade ppl to his evil agenda's while jacob AKA Ra has instructed thelosties to correct time. Gods cannot kill Gods so Anubis pretended to be Locke so he could persuade Ben to Ice Ra.

Watching now and that opening scene is having me lead to Jacob and the other guy being Egyptian GODs or Jacob as GOD sorta like Jesus and the other guy as theDevil but they're clearly equals. I'll also assume only one of Jacob's ppl can kill him. Jacob probably doesn't make it a habit of bringing pplback to life so that could point to the other guy being Anubis and bringing these ppl who were dead back to life so to speak(I'm so worried for Claire).

Jacob really does support that choice shh, now that I look back his reply to Ben was something a GOD would say
laugh.gif
Now when I look back at everything Richard challenged fake Locke on it makessense. Richard said he seemed different, fake Locke calls him out when he keeps bringing up these rules because fake Locke knows these are just bs rules madeup after he left the island or appeared to leave the island.

A lot of shh is falling in to place. Hurley is Jacob's golden boy. Seems to me all of the dead ppl he was seeing wasn't the island or Jacob butpossibly the bad guy.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

boi that hpv is messin with your brain G

you aint like he knew wat was up for the past 50 years he has been told how great locke is and how he will become there leader so on and so on(90% by locke himself
laugh.gif
)

he had no reason not to trust locke
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like it's going to be one of those nights where I stay up until 3 a.m. so I can post again because I hit the post limit..........

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I feel like I need to rewatch every episode now to see how the smoke monster and other visions are used to manipulate/influence people. And, in all the flashbacks, I wonder if Jacob or smoke monster's hand is in there too, influencing things.
see thats the thing jacob never was tryin to influence no one he was all about free will now the black guy on the other hand was all aboutinfluencin people to get wat he wanted

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

So many things running through my head. I really think I have quite a bit figured out though. Of course, I may be way off.

1. All of the dead people we have seen, all the ghosts, the black horse kate saw, etc. etc. etc. The man on the beach with Jacob, John Locke, Christian Shepard (on the island) have ALL BEEN THE BLACK SMOKE!

2. The "loop hole" is that the non-living (THE SMOKE MONSTER) cannot KILL Jacob. It had to find a loop hole. The loop hole being a living person. The smoke monster had to manipulate a living person into killing Jacob, and it finally did in the person of Benjamin Linus.

3. While Jacob lived in the cabin, he surrounded the cabin with that circle of black ash (perhaps some PERSON'S ashes) which apparently repelled the smoke monster. Remember back when Locke/Hurley and crew found the cabin earlier, they made sure to note the break in the circle. This allowed the smoke monster to get through and pose as Christian Shepard inside the cabin.

4. This whole thing has been Jacob vs. the Smoke Monster....THE WHOLE THING! We got in on the ground floor tonight when the guy on the beach said he was going to kill him. They've spent all this time in a back and forth struggle. Widmore just complicates things. He wants the island for his own personal reasons.

5. Rose and Bernard are the skeletons in the cave. When the bomb goes off, they seek shelter in the cave, and die there.

6. Desmond and Hurley are on a different level and still factor into this. I can't put my finger on it, but I know they do.

7. Remember, when the Black Rock was off in the distance at the beginning, that had the ancestors of Alvar Hanso on it, further proving true the major spoiler nyknicks provided us with about the Dharma initiative. Alvar wasn't at all interested in science. The DeGroots did get a little free research out of it...lol. It will be interesting to see the actual story behind the Black Rock's arrival. I'm sure it was just another group that Jacob rounded up to bring to the island, but since he couldn't bring them by plane (obviously), he brought them by ship.

8. I don't think the statue was Anubis.

I'll add more as it comes to me. I'm going to go back and watch the finale again.
Just thought of something else.

9. The smoke monster, in the form of Christian Shepard told Locke he had to die. Not to get back to the island to "save everybody," but to eliminatehim so it (the smoke monster) could take his (John Locke's) form and manipulate Ben into killing Jacob.

It just really hit me.

No LOST next week.

Next month.

Hell, not even next season.

We have to wait until January.

FML.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Man that was Thor and Loki.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously i dont put anything past this show anymore...

but i just want every1 to remember that Juliet's damn insecurities due to her parents divorce is the cause of all of this...

once again women & their emotions FTL

I think I might be on to something with the the Jacob storyline. in my opinion it might be linked to the bible. The man on the beach is his twin brotherEsau. I know wikipedia isn't a neccesarily a good source but hear me out as i list similarities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob
As a result of a severe famine in Canaan, Jacob resettled his whole family in Egypt,
Hence the hieroglyphics.

She received the prophecy that twins were fighting in her womb and would continue to fight all their lives, and after they became two separate nations.
She being Rebecca, their mother. Two nations representing Jacob with Ilana and her crew and Esau aka "variant Locke" with the others

Jacob was a simple man, a dweller in tents" (http://bibref.hebtools.co...p;verse=25:27&src=HE href="http://bibref.hebtools.com/?book= Genesis&verse=25:27&src=HE" rel=nofollow>Genesis 25:27).
The tent equals that cabin that sexy %$! Ilana was looking for Jacob in.

Esau was heartbroken by the deception, and begged for his own blessing. Having made Jacob a ruler over his brothers, Isaac could only promise, "By your sword you shall live, but your brother you shall serve; yet it shall be that when you are aggrieved, you may cast off his yoke from upon your neck" (27:39-40).

Esau was filled with hatred toward Jacob for taking away both his birthright and his blessing. He vowed to himself to kill Jacob as soon as Isaac dies.

Esau wanted to kill Jacob as soon as their father died. I don't know how that ties in but I'm guessing he found a way around waiting forhis father to die and possessed Locke's body some way some how. I might see if i can shed some light on this if I see something else on the page

As Jacob neared the land of Canaan, he sent messengers ahead to his brother Esau. They returned with the news that Esau was coming to meet Jacob with an army of 400 men. With great apprehension, Jacob prepared for the worst. He engaged in earnest prayer to God, then sent on before him a tribute of flocks and herds to Esau, "a present to my lord Esau from thy servant Jacob".
I believe Canaan represents the island in this instamce The messengers are Ilana, her sexy lips, and her group. The army that Esau was coming withwas the others. Jacob prepared for the worse by contacting Ilana. Damn I love her.

Jacob then made a further move while Rachel was pregnant; near Bethlehem, Rachel went into labor and died as she gave birth to her second son, Benjamin (Jacob's twelfth son).
Am I reaching damnit? Ben's momma died in labor. Whatever the hell Jacob did to Ben in that temple which was probably heal him made him one ofhis children? Beats me. I'm not putting anything past Lost.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Just thought of something else.

9. The smoke monster, in the form of Christian Shepard told Locke he had to die. Not to get back to the island to "save everybody," but to eliminate him so it (the smoke monster) could take his (John Locke's) form and manipulate Ben into killing Jacob.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

great call...

Back
Top Bottom