LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

ok now im getting really confused. But wouldnt that mean that the black horse theory is gone out the window?

but seriously this %#%* is getting crazy now, just all kinds of crazy thoughs running through my head

Or its possible that the people in real time cannot see the people jumping through time.

Wow. I want to see how they explain Jin being alive.

Ben's lawyer aka Kobayashi
eek.gif

Rousseau, Jin!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Rousseau's team!!!!!!!!!!!

oh %$@#. we are seeing the entire history of the island play out in front of us. but who was the guy they pulled onto their raft. i couldnt make out his face. somebody has to know who he is tho
Yea, This is genius writing...This is their way of showing us everything we wanted to know about the history of the island...And that was Jin ifyou ain't notice.

laugh.gif
my man been out there for like 3 days

Right! Just dead as hell...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm so lost..how could that have been Rousseau.
We're not 100% sure, but that's the most obvious explanation. Rousseau's group was French. Remember the looping distress call she madein the first season. This also means we should find out what happens to the rest of her crew (insert throat slashing smiley here). Jin has been floating in theocean moving through time with the islanders whilst floating on his raft.

I have absolutely no idea. Unless Jin has more connections to the island that any of us thought, but if he didnt. Then that means that we are inthe present(when the tanker exploded) but then how would you explain how Rousseau has her team with them.

So the only explanation is that this is Rousseau's crew when they were on the island. But then again how in the hell is Jin there at that time

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

We're not 100% sure, but that's the most obvious explanation. Rousseau's group was French. Remember the looping distress call she made in the first season. This also means we should find out what happens to the rest of her crew (insert throat slashing smiley here). Jin has been floating in the ocean moving through time with the islanders whilst floating on his raft.
that's just wrong. the tanker was not in the radius of the island, and i hope ur not trying to say that the explosion blasted Jin into theradius of the island & he has survived the explosion & has been floating at see for several days.

EDIT: now this trick sun is going to try to kill Ben & #%$@ everything up.

EDIT: what the hell, this N Jin survived a tanker explosion & was blasted into the island's time travel radius & he aint die. Not to mention thathe survived several days at see without any food or water & been floating on a raft this whole time.

next week's episode looks like its gonna be crazy tho
eek.gif

If anyone's confused... Jin's been traveling through time just like Locke and them. He was just out floating in the ocean. Right now they're ~16years in the past when Rousseau's team crashes on the island.

Damn, this show is brilliant. But smh @ making the final "reveal" of tonight be Rousseau stating her name, as if we didn't know that was her.

edit: Didn't tanker disappear along with the island when they were in the helicopter?

Back
Top Bottom