LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I put two and two together...They're french.

Step y'all Lost games up.
My dude.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DAMN I hated knowing about what happened tonight and not being able to share.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like said before, it was a "filler" episode I guess, but that doesn't take away anything IMO. It had a lot to live up to after last week soi'm not mad at all. Didn't seem like we missed too much or there is a lot to really put together here. Pretty straightforward episode.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ everyone saying they knew it was Claires mom trying to get Aaron and thenseeing her and being like "YUP, IM THAT DUDE" and STILL being wrong.
roll.gif

I just finished watching the episode, so I gotta sit here for a minute and put things together as I usually do after a new episode, but overall I enjoyed it.

Next week looks pretty damn crazy. Locke on the friggin rope? The hell is dude thinking?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wheres Cadillac?????
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol @ Jin too. dude seems like he lost some english abilities during his nap. dude can NOT speak.
ohwell.gif

can't wait to see Ben talk Sun out of buckin shots and Kate into calming down. I'm glad this wasn't a Kate centric episode as i thought it wouldbe.

One thing before I finish, the opening scene didn't really make too much sense and go into the whole flow of the show. Well, I guess it did in a way, butit just kinda sticks out to me right now. Maybe we missed something? Damn I be over analyzing everything on LOST.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Ok so...who in the hell was shooting at the canoe Locke and company were in?

And what's good with that Ajira bottle showing up? Kinda odd eh. After seeing it flash in the season 5 promo i've been waiting to see it pop up again.

I mean most of us would know it was Danielle based on our LOST game being A+ status, but you gotta let her properly introduce herself to keep people whoaren't on their A game up to par.

I wonder how Ben is going to prove that Jin is alive
nerd.gif
that will be the only reason Sun goes along with them.

That is probably my biggest question so far, who are they? And did you see how fast they caught up
eek.gif
And being that it was present time, if they permanently went back to presenttime, would they still be there?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I wonder how Ben is going to prove that Jin is alive
nerd.gif
that will be the only reason Sun goes along with them

because he is BENJAMIN LINUS FAM.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's all that you really need to know.

Anybody read the book "The Little Prince"? (Name of this episode for the non informed) Apparently it's about a dude who has to die to get backwhere he belongs/lives or something
eek.gif
eek.gif

This episode was good. I loving the whole "Back To The Future" crossing of events.

At the moment it's most definitely The island>>>>>>>>>>> The 6

Ben is the most manipulative t.v. character ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did "the custody" just to get Kate and Aaron back to the island. He's a g

Rosseau (sp?) and crew
eek.gif
eek.gif
Can't wait to see their story.

Jun is alive
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hot damn I love this show

I mean most of us would know it was Danielle based on our LOST game being A+ status, but you gotta let her properly introduce herself to keep people who aren't on their A game up to par.
You right, I just figured if somebody is posting here, They been following Lost for the whole ride thus far...My bad...
laugh.gif

Can't wait to read the write-ups. And Locke coming back to life was a given...
pimp.gif

Damn this show is nuts. The story has so much depth I can't even comprehend what the hell is going on.

I mean most of us would know it was Danielle based on our LOST game being A+ status, but you gotta let her properly introduce herself to keep people who aren't on their A game up to par.
You right, I just figured if somebody is posting here, They been following Lost for the whole ride thus far...My bad...
laugh.gif

Can't wait to read the write-ups. And Locke coming back to life was a given...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Judging from some of the questions/comments, you would think dudes startedwatching this season.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I can't wait to read some write ups either. I'm sure i'll be like "oh damn, I didn't even think of that. LOST IS THAT SHOW!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
" as I usually do.

They should just make it two hours each week and have the show get over already. I can't get enough.

If memory serves me correctly Rosseau is is the mother of ben's child right? So if she is prego now when did they bump uglys?

other then that shows crack

Why the hell you gonna post viral sites? As if dudes aren't already confused enough round here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrOchoa

If memory serves me correctly Rosseau is is the mother of ben's child right? So if she is prego now when did they bump uglys?

One of the members of her crew is the bf, she is 7 months along.

Decent episode IMO.... But definitely a filler.

I called out Jin as soon as I saw a body laying on whatever he was floating on to one of my roomates.

There's gotta be more to Claire's mom and not knowing about the baby. I think she will pop up again sometime this season. Maybe be used by Widmore atsome point.

I also like how they are showing us the history of the island via the super retro flash backs.
pimp.gif

Next week's episode looks bonkers though. Locke and that rope.
eek.gif

And whenever "The Life and Death of Jeremy Banthem" episode is, that one will be epic.

Definitely can't wait to read the write ups for this weeks. It seems like they didn't really reveal too much this episode other than Jin is alive.

PS- When Sayid asked Ben who that was at he was like "Thats my lawyer." I started cracking up. Ben is a such a manipulative G.
pimp.gif

EDIT- I also can't wait to find out about the airline water bottle and the crew that was chasing after the islanders.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrOchoa

Ben takes Alex and raises her as his own. He is not the biological Father.

That isn't Ben's biological daughter.

Connection/Coincidence?

From that Ajira site:

Free your body, soul and mind from the material trappings of your 60 mph world. Come out to the wild western barrens of Australia and get lost on Ajira's latest adventure - The Walkabout. There's no parallel to this perilous journey, rise from your paralyzed existence, rid yourself of any mental baggage and learn to walk miraculously into the curing wonders of the wilderness. Your compass and your hunting abilities will be your only friends as the hard ground carves you into a real man. Come see what the Aborigines had in mind for this ancient rite of passage and boomerang your sense of self along the way. Over the desert and through the cavernous mountains to the Eden-coasts that stretch for thousands of miles, this world is yours and yours alone. Come on the authentic Walkabout, only on Ajira Adventures. Once you take this journey, you'll never want to leave.

Posted by Antonio B. MacCutcheon

MacCutcheon Whiskey

Anderson MacCutcheon

Next week's episode titled "This Place is Death", then next week "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham".

DAMNNNNNN it's gonna be good. Somebody has to die next week. Like people have speculated, Charlotte has to be taking the ultimate L here soon. She'stoo sick and with the episode name, something drastic has to happen to get Locke in gear to get these damn people back to the island.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT ONE THING is still killing me that Flow brought up. 3 friggin years haven't passed in island time that has in "real time" with theoceanic 6 and everyone else. Bentham can't be gone for three years and try to convince them and leave the islander's all alone. Something reallyisn't making sense here. Damnit.

Crazy EBW- UNC/Duke next Wednesday... not sure what time but I am guessing 9. Looks like I will be watching this one late at night or the next day.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And good point on the 3 years time off the island. Are the losties on the island only on like "present day" 108 or something?

pondering.jpg

You know what I just realized? The show format has changed this season. It's no longer a charactercentric episode with scene of current story followed byflashbacks of backstory. Even with the time travel, they are just telling the story now.....interesting.

Ok....carry on.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Crazy EBW- UNC/Duke next Wednesday... not sure what time but I am guessing 9. Looks like I will be watching this one late at night or the next day.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And good point on the 3 years time off the island. Are the losties on the island only on like "present day" 108 or something?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YOU ALREADY KNOW. LOST is MY SHOWWWW but dudes are gonna be watching that gamefrom tipoff to 0:00.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JS, yeah I like the new format a lot. I didn't really know what to expect when I first heard the producers talking about how it's gonna work thisseason, but I actually like this a lot more. I'm sure we'll find out a few things about some characters here and there, but with the storytelling beingwhat the show is about right now it's really letting us get more information in a quicker timeframe IMO.

That isn't Ben's biological daughter.

Connection/Coincidence?

From that Ajira site:

Free your body, soul and mind from the material trappings of your 60 mph world. Come out to the wild western barrens of Australia and get lost on Ajira's latest adventure - The Walkabout. There's no parallel to this perilous journey, rise from your paralyzed existence, rid yourself of any mental baggage and learn to walk miraculously into the curing wonders of the wilderness. Your compass and your hunting abilities will be your only friends as the hard ground carves you into a real man. Come see what the Aborigines had in mind for this ancient rite of passage and boomerang your sense of self along the way. Over the desert and through the cavernous mountains to the Eden-coasts that stretch for thousands of miles, this world is yours and yours alone. Come on the authentic Walkabout, only on Ajira Adventures. Once you take this journey, you'll never want to leave.

Posted by Antonio B. MacCutcheon
MacCutcheon Whiskey

Anderson MacCutcheon

I'm guessing that is the same walkabout Matthew Abaddon was telling Locke to go on...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT ONE THING is still killing me that Flow brought up. 3 friggin years haven't passed in island time that has in "real time" with the oceanic 6 and everyone else. Bentham can't be gone for three years and try to convince them and leave the islander's all alone. Something really isn't making sense here. Damnit.

Maybe Locke goes down to the Orchid and turns the wheel. Then he's placed 3 years into the future. But then again, time is slower on the island. I dunno,it's Lost man.

WHAT IF...

The 72 hours that Hawking tells Ben that he has is the timeframe before the people still on the island all die? I mean it seems like slowly but surely everyoneis becoming affected by the time travel "nose bleed". As i'm typing this though that does make sense, but doesn't. Why the hell would it be 3years in the FUTURE when they decide they need 72 hours to save the people on the island three years ago. I'm going to go crazy if I keep thinking aboutLOST tonight. Especially after what Drama just posted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom