LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

NYC you told me Lapidus didn't fly them back. I told the dude who told me he was full of crap.
laugh.gif
Looks like I owe him lunch.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

NYC you told me Lapidus didn't fly them back. I told the dude who told me he was full of crap.
laugh.gif
Yeah, my bad yo. I checked with my source later that day, and edited my spoiler.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif
Yeah, my bad yo. I checked with my source later that day, and edited my spoiler.
It's all good.
laugh.gif

Jack- how can you read

ben- my mother taught me

was ben lying or did he slip up cuz we all kno his mother died having him

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Jack- how can you read

ben- my mother taught me

was ben lying or did he slip up cuz we all kno his mother died having him

nerd.gif
Good catch.

And Locke with the one liner - I wish you would have believed me- Ouch.

Is it possible that only the O6 time jumped with the flash, and that all the others crashed in real time?

Why is Jin in a Dharma outfit!??!

Jin in the Dharma suit was sick. Can't wait to see more of Dharma.

Episode was sick.

But, now we Officially have 6 days 22 hours and 55 minutes until " The life and death of Jeremy Bentham" !!!!

that jin was so RANDOM....

DID BEN GET PENNY?!?!?! OMG THAT BASTID....
frown.gif
i hope desmond kills him

Ok so how about:

This is all cyclical. The first plane crash was for some other people to return to the island. They were pulled from the plane in a time flash and disappearedinto God knows when. Now the same thing is happening all over, and the people that were chasing Locke, Sawyer and them in the boat before were the people whocrashed in real time?

so it is "them" moving and not the island
nerd.gif

and was jack grand pops trying to get back to

cuz when im backin my bigs i dont put my bro shoes in my bag..........

and that"and theyll never find me" line make me think not only was he there but he was tryin to get back

and them people are watching him like how they was doing fat boy

aww yes and i love how they covered jins logo so you couldnt see which one he wroked at
grin.gif

For some reason I thought this was The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham, but obviously next week is.
I really couldn't believe how they had the second crash camera shot exactly how the first one was with Jack in the forest and then hearing Hurley (mightnot be right about the Hurley part)
Also I seriously though that Kate was dead for a second.
Man this is unreal.

Back
Top Bottom