LOUD clothing 2012 Spring/summer launch

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How much is this one?

LOUD.JPG
yea, that...my old wutang loud shirt been torn to shreds decades ago.

ive seen some of the slutty boyz rocking this stuff in their videos. I was always curious, good luck!

good lookin out NT, keep em comin, all your suggestions (positive or negative) will be valued as long as they're constructive

That's a really nice website. One thing that I'd change is the layout of the "Buy Now" page. There are four thumbnails for the single-color logo tees, but I feel like it'd be more user-friendly if they were all grouped under the same thumbnail with a "more colors available" caption or something similar (with the different colors shown on the next page after you click on the thumbnail). That way, eventually when you guys have more designs, the page won't have 1000 thumbnails showing each individual color of each design.
In addition, I find it inconsistent that that the Logo Tees have one design and the actual logo at the top left is a different design; which one's the real logo? Also, most logos that contain the company's name are easily readable--i.e. the font is simple, the company's name is loud and clear (no pun intended), etc. When I look at the logo on the top left, I can't really tell that it says "LOUD," since the L doesn't really look like an L. Instantly recognizable letters in the logo will help sales/marketing when/if you choose to use that graphic on future tees.

Just a few of my thoughts (I'll post more when I have the time later). BTW how much did it take to get this whole project up and running? I've actually been thinking of starting a clothing line for a while now. 

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

nice website & photography.  styles look different than most of what's out.

this tanktop is dope
summer1.jpg
INFO on his shorts?

"renowned font"?..Don't think so..And why is two different colored shirts listed as apricot?..Step yo game up..

real life...

i remember when you first posted your brand...

still trash... sorry man... keep hustling?

Wow.. so  "LOUD" is started by a Niketalker?!

One of my boys had your shirt.. wonder where he got it from. Send me a lighter for promo, homie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

damn...ya'll are cruel....

crabs in a bucket, crabs in a bucket thats all....
OP keep grinding, at the very least you are motivated and ambitious.

Man good lookin out on everything, we appreciate your comments/suggestions, I'm sure you all mean well so thanks for everything

Is one of your models Eritrean?

And also, you guys should sell those lighters. I'd buy a couple.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Is one of your models Eritrean?

And also, you guys should sell those lighters. I'd buy a couple.
^ yea Daniel is Eritrean (dude with locks is part of the company but sometimes models for us as well)

Back
Top Bottom