LOUD clothing brand Update: Spring 11 collection pg. 5

Don't just do shirts and crew necks. Key chains, mugs, glasses or ash trey etc would be a great addition to your brand. Follow through with your niche(and brand name) but really think about how it correlates to the lifestyle and how you'll incorporate that into your product. Will your T-shirts be made out of hemp? Is is environmentally friendly? etc.

I like your Crew neck BTW

Edit: Just got an idea. What about a beanie with an inner pouch(has to be plastic to keep the smell in) to stash your bud in. Something like the Skunk SBs.

Fongstarr is giving out some good advise
pimp.gif

I was confused when you said "Clothing Line", and there was only 1 sweat on the website. I say sell it regardless of what people think.

the NOT SO WELL RECEIVED on NIKETALK AIR PRESSURE 1's = I BLEW UP ALL SICK on those.

LOL!!!!

Oh yeah, and you can TOTALLY DISREGARD "ANYTHING" DIRTYLICIOUS said........  YEARS AGO he said something to the effect of: 

"GOLD INVESTING IS FOOLISH"

I take anything that guy says with a grain of "NOTHING"

I was confused when you said "Clothing Line", and there was only 1 sweat on the website. I say sell it regardless of what people think.

the NOT SO WELL RECEIVED on NIKETALK AIR PRESSURE 1's = I BLEW UP ALL SICK on those.

LOL!!!!

Oh yeah, and you can TOTALLY DISREGARD "ANYTHING" DIRTYLICIOUS said........  YEARS AGO he said something to the effect of: 

"GOLD INVESTING IS FOOLISH"

I take anything that guy says with a grain of "NOTHING"

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Edit: Just got an idea. What about a beanie with an inner pouch(has to be plastic to keep the smell in) to stash your bud in. Something like the Skunk SBs.

I think that is a great idea. Not the product specifically but just trying to incorporate what your brand embodies with the products you put out. If LOUD = "I get high", I would indeed make things related to that whether it is stash pockets, lighters, ashtrays, etc.

This is True's (SF shop and clothing brand) 420 pack they put out back in the day:

10-540x360.jpg

5-540x360.jpg

Not the greatest products but at least there is a definitive direction on what they represent.

StayHigh_Black_Front_Large.jpg

Rebel 8

bombcity001_1.jpg

594 Clothing

frank151-foreign-family-420-tee.jpg

Foreign Family

....the list goes on.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I think that is a great idea. Not the product specifically but just trying to incorporate what your brand embodies with the products you put out. If LOUD = "I get high", I would indeed make things related to that whether it is stash pockets, lighters, ashtrays, etc.

This is True's (SF shop and clothing brand) 420 pack they put out back in the day:

10-540x360.jpg

5-540x360.jpg

Not the greatest products but at least there is a definitive direction on what they represent.

StayHigh_Black_Front_Large.jpg

Rebel 8

bombcity001_1.jpg

594 Clothing

frank151-foreign-family-420-tee.jpg

Foreign Family

....the list goes on.

Random Objects> ur line. Not cause I copped a shirt and waitin for a restock in the black 'Vision' tees
nerd.gif
, but the prices are reasonable and the concept is something unique that u can play around with and fit different styles. I personally wouldn't pay $40 for a crew neck w/ a logo when I can create my own for about the same or a little less

Random Objects> ur line. Not cause I copped a shirt and waitin for a restock in the black 'Vision' tees
nerd.gif
, but the prices are reasonable and the concept is something unique that u can play around with and fit different styles. I personally wouldn't pay $40 for a crew neck w/ a logo when I can create my own for about the same or a little less

Originally Posted by Fade On You

So, your charging $40 + shipping for a plain !#$ crewneck you can get for $5 at walmart with the word "loud" written on it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son  no one even knows who you are and your charging the same price as Alife or Supreme
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

So, your charging $40 + shipping for a plain !#$ crewneck you can get for $5 at walmart with the word "loud" written on it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son  no one even knows who you are and your charging the same price as Alife or Supreme
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We just launched our spring 2011 collection..check it out. Please keep the feedback coming...NT always keep it real.
SEASON.png

spring11.jpg

spring11take-off.jpg

loudfacepromo.png

cake.png

We just launched our spring 2011 collection..check it out. Please keep the feedback coming...NT always keep it real.
SEASON.png

spring11.jpg

spring11take-off.jpg

loudfacepromo.png

cake.png

makaveli55 wrote:

Semi not wack:

spring11take-off.jpg

Decent:
loudfacepromo.png

Ya'll still need more originality. If I were ya'll I'd change that logo too. 
The first one is aight. The second one is the best thing you guys have by far. So much so that I'd actually consider coping that. 

If you going to go the screen t-shirt route your designs have to be SUPER dope. If you not actually creating clothes and new fabrics, ya'll not doing too much. Know that. 

I'm surprised ya'll didn't even consider a freaking loudspeaker animation or something. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

mission statement is still wack:

[h3]About[/h3][h2]“LOUD[/h2]

makaveli55 wrote:

Semi not wack:

spring11take-off.jpg

Decent:
loudfacepromo.png

Ya'll still need more originality. If I were ya'll I'd change that logo too. 
The first one is aight. The second one is the best thing you guys have by far. So much so that I'd actually consider coping that. 

If you going to go the screen t-shirt route your designs have to be SUPER dope. If you not actually creating clothes and new fabrics, ya'll not doing too much. Know that. 

I'm surprised ya'll didn't even consider a freaking loudspeaker animation or something. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

mission statement is still wack:

[h3]About[/h3][h2]“LOUD[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom