LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Yeah. Ive made a few pairs. Be prepared to wait for them. Overall pretty happy with my pairs. Sometimes the colors arent as bright as you would like
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Thanks Chew. I'm on the fence right now. I think they wight have some different shoes after the start of the new year, so I might wait. Hey, everybody have a good turkey day. Don't eat to much.

Anyone got any pics on how they are storing there kicks? I need some ideas. Im running out of room fast.
-pokemon2k

Has anyone seen the jordan II dunks around yet? Still need to get a pair of II's. D you dont have an extra pair of mars do you?
-pokemon2k

I have some bootleg shelves in my closet that bend in the middle when theres too many shoes on one shelf, i need a new idea as well. I had an extra 9.5 but i sold it, the only ones extra i have have been worn about 20x. im bout to start hoopon in em cuz the creasing is rediculous. Havent seen the jordan 2 dunks yet. Anyone need the true blues? I have a DS size 9.5 that i dont want anymore.

I just stack the boxes on top of each other. I thought you meant like how you stored the shoes to prevent yellowing. I put mine in 2 gallon ziploc bags and keep them in the basement where itis cool and dark. No the retro 2 dunks arent supposed to drop for another wek or two.

O yea, I just recently picked up a ds pair of nubuck 12's and the hat and matchin hoody. I like them so much I want another pair,lol.

Hey guys. Where do you all buy your general releases. I figure there might be a line for the Fire Red V's so maybe I'll meet up with some one. I guess a couple of you work at shoe stores so you buy them there but anybody else gonna wait.

^^^^^ I usually just call around and see who opens first. Anyone have any word on the Penny 1's? Any of you guys stores getting them? I need these in my life again asap.
-pokemon2k

Yea Im just gonna get mine from my work, mall st.mathews is easier to copp than jmall, but finishline in jmall is getting anywhere from 100-200 pairs of the fire red v's. Ill be out of town coppin tha burgandy's so ill have to put mine on hold that day! By the way has any one heard of a new store down town called city gear? I heard they have some shoes, but if anyone checks it out, let me know whats up?

One last thing, anyone have a pair of fantastic four invisible women forces, b/c i just copped a pair yesterday.

^^^^Invisibles arent really my thing, but just curious, where did you pick them up? HAve you gotten any word from your store about the penny 1's?
-pokemon2k

On a side note. I was at the cards football game today, and I saw about 12 pairs of J's faker than pam andersons twins.
-pokemon2k

Hey Chewy. If you find out please let me know. I would love to grab a pair of them also. I had no idea they were even coming out. I can't find release dates anywhere for anything but Jordans. Thanks Chew, keep me posted as soon as you hear.

Hey by the way you asked about the AJ II dunks the other day and I seen them on Journeys.com.

does full court still sell artful dodger and brs? anything good/on sale?
"Practicing invidious consumption since 1983"

^^^^ Havent been to full court since the two LS fiascos.
-pokemon2k

I picked up the clears off my buddy who got them from full cour when they came out for 200, they are nice to have, but look weird on your foot. I havent been to fullcourt since the mist 4 release, but i don know they get the premium forces and stuff, just not limited jordans right now. Yeah, journey's does have the 2 dunks on their website, I cant wait to copp them.

Here is a sample of some of the heat I have had/still have...didn't feel like uploading my whole collection of 50+ so here is just a few. Footpatrol stabs, Juventus 95s, hunters, jedis..
146522339.jpg

145704810.jpg

142778016.jpg

142777974.jpg

134941829.jpg

Hey, did anyone hear anything about the Penny's? I would really like to get a pair of them.

I still havent heard anything spoos, I will definately be looking. Hrich what sz are your FP stabs? Interested in letting them go?
-pokemon2k

chew, i bought them for a 100 from edinburg outlet and they ended up being too big, so i sold them for 100, they were size 13.

Chewy I wish you wouldn't have said anything about the Penny's. I called around today looking for them and nobody even knew what I was talking about. People are idiots.

Back
Top Bottom