LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Agreed Tyler...same info I have read. I'm just ready for this season to be honest.

Anyone pick up any kicks lately?

nah Corey, I havent got anything new. Saving up so we can get our stuff off layaway and also grab the Griffeys and Bo's.

And yeah after watching the football game last night, I am counting down the days til basketball season starts. Burke isnt very good, I really like Froman butI guess hes hurt? I feel bad for Vic and Powell, they are Kragthorpes %%%!! this season, they are going to either get hurt or be completely worn down by theend of the season.

Whos going to go to Jay Z? I am def considering getting tickets.

I waiting on the Bo's from Eastbay first kicks i've bought since the O$U LeBron VI's last year.

When do the White/Red XIIs come out?

Waiting on the LeBron VIIs........also waiting on the White/Red Air Max 2009 to not be excluded from discount

Hopefully I can pick up some Space Jams may need some help :
nerd.gif

I've really cut back on buying shoes it sucks having a house payment
laugh.gif

Apparently the Jay-z deal at Northern is legit. My girl goes to law school there. Student tickets go on sale on Tuesday. I'm shocked by it, but hyped forit. I actually pushed a boys trip to South Carolina to watch the Cats play back a week so I can go to the concert. Gonna go to Auburn the next weekend instead.Anybody ever been in Kentucky Bank Center? Ive never been but it looks small for a HOV venue. Ticketmaster doesn't have any prices yet. I'm interestedto see what tickets cost. Anyone have any idea why Jay would do a show there? I'm not complaining just shocked by it.

From what i have gathered, its a small college tour he is doing. Someone , from another state, said they got floor tickets for 75 bucks so i guess that will bethe price range. I have saw him twice so I'm still on the fence about going. Guess i will decide when they list the prices Tuesday.

I'm not sure where Ghostface will be in Lexington, i saw it in velocity, will check again Wed.

if anybody missed out on the 1's pack its on sale at deveroes 149.99 i believe

btw...can i join team kentucky?? lol
pimp.gif

Anybody know if Home has got the Mr. Pacman's yet?

If anybody has the blue lobsters sz. 9.5 or 10 and wants to get rid of them, let me know....

Welcome aboard Zach Price. He verbally committed today to Louisville. Finally some good news for Louisville fans.
Hoping for some more in the next few weeks.

http://louisville.scout.com/

Anyone checked out the new KiD CuDi cd? I'm pretty impressed with it.

Bo's came yesterday. First show i've bought since the 1/2 cents. My pair wasn't too bad, but the box was demolished from eastbay.

I got a few shoes for sale size 10-11. If anyone is interested hit me up. I got Hunter SBs, Celtics DMP 1, Billy Hoyle hyperizes, Skate or Dies and probablysome other stuff I want to get rid of. I think everything is DS except for the Hunters. If anyone is interested hit me a PM, or most of you got my number sojust text/call me.

^Still on the fence about the P.Rod III's. I liked the first 2...i guess I gotta see 'em in person. They need to release more P.Rod Hi's...

^ I think I will grab the Dodgers colorway that drops next year. Thats about the only one I really like at the moment.

That MJ speech was almost magical. It brought back so many memories for me as a kid. My dad taped every playoff game almost. It was sad when he first got upthere. Many people seem to forget the man and his legacy on the court and tend to only see the legacy of his brand. Without him and his accomplishments thereis no brand. It's crazy that he is finally a hall of famer. The best there is and best there ever will be.

Off to green bay yall....if yall can tune in sunday night and look for me, and pull em in....dont wanna do anything stupid while im up there so i needsvictory. Im expectin a big season.

GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....

I had a blast. Our offense played like !*%$, glad we got it out of our system and still got the win. Run defense played great, and besides 2 busted coveragesour defense as a whole played great. The atmosphere was insnae. Cant wait to go back.

Back
Top Bottom