LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Quote:
I was like "son you trippin, these are bout to fetch 3g's on ebay, word to allah". Then two dudes tried to mug me outside. So I blinded them with the crisp patent leather off my XI's and gave them a judu chop to the kneck, the police came up to me and were like "good work son, nice shoes".
...o yea they still aren't sold out at jmall!

I hate to say it, but they're actually starting to grow on me.

2cejbsh.jpg

I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

I might get me another pair tommorrow if they are still around...I finally picked up my pair and I like them...alot. Champs still has 40+ pairs as of now...it seems no one thought they were going to have them!

yall are nuts, easy pick up, my dad was nosin in my business when i got home and he went and got 3 pair himself. there growin on me a little but i dont think im keepin my other pair, sold one for $275 cash just a while ago. Hanhaze...i think i seen you, i remember you used to work at champs there right? I had on the og oxy 14s. Thanks again everybody who looked out on those foams, the release of the year by far imo.

oh yeah SPOOS- my cell number is 724-2985 in case you ever need to get ahold of me. my girl said
you confused the @#%$ out of her with the messages
she didnt even know i left. That electric
wheelchair you had today was nice. where those
10" u had on there? if so then you keep them
clean.

Chewy: why you dis on my boy like that and try to rip him on them size 11 foams when we were goin to champs? Thats sad, i cant believe you did that.

I know you asked hanhaze but mine will be the foams finally when I get my tax money lol, and then either the 22's or dino jr's.

Hanhaze those grapes are straight fire!

Quote:
Chewy: why you dis on my boy like that and try to rip him on them size 11 foams when we were goin to champs? Thats sad, i cant believe you did that.

Yet you charge your buddy $275 for spikes when J-mall still has a size run. I asked if that guy was with you. He didnt have enough to pay retail anyway. The sad thing is, spoos really only charged me $100 a pair, I really ripped you off.
-pokemon2k

^^^ Have you wore them yet D?
-pokemon2k

Im waiting for the perfect occasion.
-pokemon2k

Your weird. Really
-pokemon2k

Its called weirdness. Your doing better at reselling than me right now.
-pokemon2k

Yea you have to get them early or something that is really limited, hyped, or rare to resell and make a good profit off of it.

Back
Top Bottom