LOUISVILLE, KY heads

here andrew go with the GHEY ++$* again
30t6p3b.gif

jrz0np.jpg

laugh.gif
 Quiet in here.

kicks - nice grabs. Not a bron guy myself, but those are quite nice.

Structures earlier today:

2hdpkyd.jpg

Thanks man. I hadn't worn these in forever, but I love this shoe. If only the toebox wasn't so wrinkly, kinda annoying.

Inspired me to wear my grey, pink, and blue structures today! and yeah, toebox does wrinkle, but still a dope shoe. Always catches a couple looks with the 3m reflection in the laces... Structures are one of my top 3 nike running shoes! I wish I had more of them

Inspired me to wear my grey, pink, and blue structures today! and yeah, toebox does wrinkle, but still a dope shoe. Always catches a couple looks with the 3m reflection in the laces... Structures are one of my top 3 nike running shoes! I wish I had more of them

Who ready for bordeauxs'? I havent been this excited over a release since the Aqua VIII's. It was my first pair of J's ever. I havent been to a release in years it seems like. All stores getting these? Opening early? Any info appreciated

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Who ready for bordeauxs'? I havent been this excited over a release since the Aqua VIII's. It was my first pair of J's ever. I havent been to a release in years it seems like. All stores getting these? Opening early? Any info appreciated

For some reason I cant really seem to get excited for the Bordeauxs. I always been a really big fan of the playoff VII's but ill prolly change my mind when i see em in person. Whats the best way to load pics on here? I wanna get in on the pickup postin game.

^ Nice man!
Carmine - can't go wrong with infras, wore my HOAs today.

zyr12 - nice wears bro

dmoney - those UKs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 And I have a feeling I'm gonna need the red Griffeys sooner or later. Nice stuff man.

Some recent wears:

Air Max 2000

popvt.jpg

Air Tuned Precision

2a8gv3a.jpg

iD 90s

n6dmao.jpg

OG Tailwind IV

258mp94.jpg

And got these in couple days ago. AM90 Escape II:

2e0mtg9.jpg

Also, put together a collection post a couple weekends ago. Feel free to check it out (mostly runners and semi-vintage stuff):

http://niketalk.com/topic/294409/Larrivee7-s-collection-post-Vol-I-love-the-90-s

^^^Just checked it out. Sick stuff man. Love the air max collection. Don't see that too often. Loving the original and older air max's, especially the 95's.

Straight heat.

Did you just add these all over the years or stumble upon someone selling mass shoes or a store with older stock?

Because alot of that stuff is damn near impossible to find by simply searching eBay.

You're definitely participating in the next sneaker event/showcase that takes place here in Louisville.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom