LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Thanks bro. Nah, didn't clean out any stores or anything. I wish
tongue.gif
 Probably 90 percent of my stuff came from eBay. It's all luck and persistence, good stuff just pops up from time to time. Some that you'd never think you'd see. The rest came from guys on NT and ISS. And the vast majority I've accumulated over the last 3 years or so. 
I'm glad I did the collection post, but it made me realize how many pairs I actually have
30t6p3b.gif
 Ready to dump a bunch now 
laugh.gif

Slow in here. Everybody's waiting for this rain to stop I guess 
ohwell.gif
 Been wearing mostly beaters.
Couple from earlier last week, before the skies opened up:

'03 Comets

30icjt1.jpg

Air Max Elite

14ij39y.jpg

2cqihw6.jpg

Stay dry fellas.

chew- DOPE

larrivee7- nice stuff man

hopefully ill be able to go to cincy, with a newborn u just never know tho...im gonna do my best to make it.

My immediate south NT brethern (from OHIO lol). I have a question for you all. I manage an artist here. With the Derby coming up this wknd and the mass amount of parties there, was looking to see if you guys were in with any promoters that is looking to book a solid act (wheter to open for an artist or not). My artist site is http://www.itsjyst.com. We were the official opening act for Travis Porter for there southern Ohio tour in Cincinnati. Thanks for the help in advance fam!

^ I think you might have waited a little to long to ask. Most clubs already have their shows booked for this week I would assume. Somebody in here might be help you though. Where you at Vane and Chetti?

^ Agreed! I figured I was on the late side, but I honestly forgot about this thread. Also, I do know as far as Headliners, those are usually set months in advance, but usually with my experience, the opening act isnt set till the week of or even days leading up to the event.

All help is appreciated though fam!

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Finally......

Goshdangit 
frown.gif
  I wish I had known somebody in here was going after them. I was the one who bid it up and you outbid last second, so we probably drove the price up amongst ourselves 
ohwell.gif
 Nevertheless, congratulations.
pimp.gif
Amazing pair and one that is so hard to find! If you E V E R decide to get rid of those.......remember me. Been after those for so long, just like you I'm sure. And if you want to freshen them up with a midsole repaint or anything, let me know. I do repaints and restorations all the time, and I would love to get to see those in person again.
And everybody...........next pair of those in 10 -11 are M I N E 
nerd.gif

Any of you local guys have any Air Maxes you're wantin to sell? Specifically looking for 95's, 2009's, 2010's and 2011's. All size 10.5. Semi getting back in the game and catching up on what I've missed. Thanks

man headin up here for the summer since my fam moved here (shelbyville).

what is there to do..

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

More to do than in Shelbyville that's for sure
laugh.gif

shoot man you aint joking. ive been visiting for xmas breaks and stuff and i seriously do not fit in. Coming from houston and austin.. this country stuff.. man. just not my thing. I need to find people i can chill with in L'ville or non country folk hah

roll.gif
 I work in Shelbyville, so I can vouch for that. But it's pretty similar to where I grew up, so I don't mind it. I can see where it would be crazy coming from Austin though 
laugh.gif

The best thing about Shelbyville used to be Zaxby's 
pimp.gif
 but now there's one in Louisville too.

Recently:

723vnn.jpg

2aeplxv.jpg

ak761l.jpg

35irnea.jpg

And has anybody seen the lasers blue 90s for cheap anywhere? I saw them at a Hibbett for $69.99 but I'm not even trying to pay that much 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

roll.gif
 I work in Shelbyville, so I can vouch for that. But it's pretty similar to where I grew up, so I don't mind it. I can see where it would be crazy coming from Austin though 
laugh.gif

The best thing about Shelbyville used to be Zaxby's 
pimp.gif
 but now there's one in Louisville too.

Recently:

And has anybody seen the lasers blue 90s for cheap anywhere? I saw them at a Hibbett for $69.99 but I'm not even trying to pay that much 
laugh.gif

shoot where you work at fam? i'm trying to find me a job while i'm up there, preferably at a gym or something so i can get free membership but there isn't anything without driving a bit.

Back
Top Bottom