LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^You won't survive.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

shaheens has those laser blues for $59.98...not sure on sizes tho.
Thanks D, I ended up finding a guy to grab them at an outlet for me. Appreciate the help though 
wink.gif
 And nice slate of pickups up there. How do you like the Griffey IIs? I tried some on and was kinda 
disappointed. An insole swap would help the comfort, but the "carbon fiber" rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. And the white/cements are killer. They wearable?
Couple wears:

2v16jkh.jpg

2u6md1k.jpg

(recycled, obviously)

oqvnzl.jpg

^ Was wearing these on Sunday, and a guy working at Champs was telling another employee they released like this. Other guy was looking real confused, so I had to fill him in. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 at Corey and Tyler, I will survive and tell the story, it's gonna be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

True Blue 3s this weekend?

^ nice way to act like a louisville fan, we all know u wouldnt have those if u were really were.

on the 4s...they r ds, they look and feel wearable but idk forreal. and i still havent even tried the griffeys on smh.

Man, that's quite the backlog of shoes you must have stacked up. Haven't even gotten around to trying them all on yet 
laugh.gif
 Not a bad problem to have I suppose.

What's up fellas?
Recent wears: 

Air Stasis

eq57ci.jpg

Air Max Deluxe

eurbm9.jpg

And pickups:

Air Tuned Sirocco

2vnht8y.jpg

Air Huarache Light

x6lbbd.jpg

Any of u guys pick up the lebron Sprites or wolf grays?? Jus curious bc a few of us have at least one pair from his line

Wow, I just joined niketalk and I never knew there were this many sneakerheads in Kentucky. Nice to meet you guys!

Thanks for the heads up man, and yeah I know of Tyler Hundley. He tried to come at my boy personally in real life.

I'm just a young man out here chasing my aspirations, acquiring kicks along the way...lol. I wear anything from jays to adidas to nike to vans, I tend to wear whatever I like instead of what's "in".

I'm not gonna say any names at all because the ville is a small place
tongue.gif

Lol I know, it's different and makes me stand out. I'm sure I've seen some of you guys before too, were any of you at Finish Line for the YOTR 7s release? I saw quite a few people camping out.

We all work at shoe stores around the city, so you have definitely seen most of us before. Welcome though, we havent really been using this thread as much as we used to, but with newcomers in here I am going to try and use it more often!

Back
Top Bottom