LOUISVILLE, KY heads

those suga ray XIII's
smokin.gif
. Chicago the closest House of Hoops?

Lol I just went up there to see my peoples, I got my pair the day before release from my connect (;

Originally Posted by binny

Lol I just went up there to see my peoples, I got my pair the day before release from my connect (;

we need a NT summit soon 
laugh.gif

Lunch, hit a couple shoe spots and maybe even an outlet? Or just chopped it up and grub

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

nice pickups/wears ^
Thanks D.
Binny - welcome man. 

I was trying to figure out what happened, been creeping in here lately and I look up and it had jumped 2 pages 
laugh.gif
. So who works at what stores here in town? I need a connect or four 
nerd.gif
 Haha, feel free to PM me, I'd appreciate it.

Does anybody here think they would be able to get a pair of Ray Allen XIIIs? He's one of my all time favorites so this shoe is a must for me, let me know!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

nice pickups/wears ^
Thanks D.
Binny - welcome man. 

I was trying to figure out what happened, been creeping in here lately and I look up and it had jumped 2 pages 
laugh.gif
. So who works at what stores here in town? I need a connect or four 
nerd.gif
 Haha, feel free to PM me, I'd appreciate it.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I would tell you, but you gotta give me some OG runners and those OG Griffeys
laugh.gif

Just gonna throw this out there; my company is looking to hire a new employee for our accounting department. If you guys know anyone in the Lexington area with degree/background in accounting (degree not required but preferred) have them get me a copy of their resume. PM me for contact info and actual job title and description.

If I'm trying to go to House of Hoops in Ohio to get the Quai 54's, what time you guys think I should leave Friday?

Originally Posted by binny

If I'm trying to go to House of Hoops in Ohio to get the Quai 54's, what time you guys think I should leave Friday?

PM me homie. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Did any store in town get the retro blue Foams? Anyone pick these up? Wish I hadn't slept on em, need a 9.5

does anyone know if any stores in the ville still has some lebron sprites or if anyone's selling in a 10.5?

Guys I know I don't post much but I need a HUGE favor from yall if u an help.

I'm lookin for a size 12 n the AJ carmine 6 or Varsity red. Just not looking to pay more than $225 max. Any and all help is appreciated. Have already checked eBay, PYS, uta...nothin. also went over some of NTs legit sites and came up empty

Back
Top Bottom