LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Smalfut.jpg

Now I know the thread is officially done, no posts before or after the UK/UL game?

All you cats fans come out of hiding.

^^ Awesome. I tried for several pairs while I was at a rehersal dinner and church, was second best bidder a handful of times. Iwant first chance if you sell them

^ lol im kiddin again chew. i wanted to so bad but i had to hold myself back.

i know i say this all the time, but we need to get this thread going again.....**+% used to be poppin

D had me going too 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
   I was excited for the mags for about 7 minutes until I realized how much they would go for. Shame they weren't more attainable, had been hoping for those to happen for a long time. 
ohwell.gif

My only recent pickups:

OG Zoom Seismic

axk2vd.jpg

Air Max 2 Light - American Blue

994g34.jpg

To finish off the set:

165269.jpg

And some wears:

16bc6qb.jpg

2lkbk7b.jpg

2gvlt12.jpg

1z1vjtw.jpg

2w1zf44.jpg

154d2tg.jpg

s3zukz.jpg

Yo fellas if anybody interested I've got some sz. 10 DS Cool Grey 11s (2010) and sz. 9.5 DS Air Max 1 Blue QS for sale. $200 and $100, respectfully.

Had an interview with em and from what I heard it's mainly gonna carry apparel and not a crazy amount of footwear. So far only girls and blank slates that know jack about Nike has gotten hired.

Its a factory outlet. Meaning they get what the premium outlets don't sell very well. It's like the lowest type of Nike store possible.

House of Hoops Fayette Mall officially open.

They've got a few interesting things in so far.
Highlights in my mind were:
Blake Griffins from the Dunk contest.
Pine Foams.
UK Lebrons.
Breast Cancer Awareness Kobes,
plus the usual PE Hyperfuses/Dunks etc.

What's up guys? Hope y'all are doing well. 
Wore these recently:

33uzot2.jpg

For you size 10-11.5ers, I've got a few things up for sale (AM90s, Lunareclipse, '02 black/red VII, and some others). Let me know if you're interested in anything 
wink.gif
 eBay link

Hey I'm visiting relatives over here in St. Matthews area.. does anyone know if they will be dropping the black cement 3s at midnight? or what. Im not sure how you guys go about things over here are you guys lining up?

Anybody with a connect at HOH in Lexington or Oneness or anywhere else around here heard anything about them getting the Nerf KD's?

I know I don't post much, but hey, nobody else does in this thread either lately, lol. Let get it going again. Theres so many big releases coming out lately, I'm sure we could all use some info.I live in Louisville. I'm an older (31) sneakerhead who's gotten into and out of collecting a few times over the years. Looking to make a few connects in the area. I'm NOT a reseller. Just collect for myself. Mostly 90's era Nike basketball retros, runners, and some Jordans. Wear a size 10 in most. My work recently unblocked NT, so I'll be on here a lot more
smile.gif

You can holla at me on twitter too, screen name is @solidgator

Back
Top Bottom