LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I'm probably just going to get the red foams in feb, and then look around for older stuff that I've passed up on.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

February will be crazy! What all do you all plan on copping? I'm going to try to be as simple as I can and lay off as much as I can.

My wallet is concerned.  I"m trying to figure what all is coming as I feel a lot of vagueness from my usual reliable sources.

I know I'm trying for Red Foams, Cement IV and hopefully some All star Releases.

Beyond that undecided.  I'll wait on AM 2012, pass on Old Royal Xs and Spizikes.

I feel like I'm forgetting a lot of other releases though.

Red foams
Cement 4s
YOTD KDs
Galaxy LeBron
most likely Galaxy KDs once pics leak
Galaxy Foams

Way to much money. Gonna have to hustle a little just to have enough money for everything
frown.gif

Gonna try to come back in the summer for some internships... 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Maybe working for Joe, 
nerd.gif

Red Foamposites.
YOTD KD's
Two Cement IV's.
Dave White x Jordan I
Big Bang Lebrons (Likely KD's too).
Galaxy Foamposites.

Will wait to see what BHM Retro IV's look like and KD's.

does anyone know any release info for the YOTD KD's as of now? I'm trying to meet some of my fellow NT'ers since I've only met one or two of you before..

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

So, any Louisville Nike outlet reports?

last time I was there, it sucked. Nothing worth checking out. But that was the week it opened, might of improved since then.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

last time I was there, it sucked. Nothing worth checking out. But that was the week it opened, might of improved since then.

I went there over the weekend and did not find anything worthwile.

Originally Posted by amf2001

I went there over the weekend and did not find anything worthwile.

Thanks
pimp.gif

I called just about every store I can think of and it appears that no one is selling them locally.  Since I have not been buying shoes like I used to, I don't know who to ask.  That became apparent as every person I talked to acted like they had never heard of the shoe. Seems that everyone is getting the LeBron cool greys though.  Anyone hear differently?

I called just about every store I can think of and it appears that no one is selling them locally.  Since I have not been buying shoes like I used to, I don't know who to ask.  That became apparent as every person I talked to acted like they had never heard of the shoe. Seems that everyone is getting the LeBron cool greys though.  Anyone hear differently?

the cool grey lebrons are a GR I believe, because I work at Finish Line. The YOTD KD's on the other hand, I heard only House of Hoops was going to get them. I haven't tried calling any of the smaller stores yet though...

Originally Posted by binny

the cool grey lebrons are a GR I believe, because I work at Finish Line. The YOTD KD's on the other hand, I heard only House of Hoops was going to get them. I haven't tried calling any of the smaller stores yet though...

Finishline JMall? If so, your coworkers are a joke lol 
I called last Wednesday, they said they werent getting them. Saw on the KD thread Wednesday night stores should receive em next day. Called the store again Thursday, they said they were expecting them on Monday. Went into the store in person on Friday. Dude said "its a FootLocker exclusive."
indifferent.gif
 I proceed to tell him that Finishline.com had already had em and sold out, so obviously they werent Footlocker exclusive. He looks on the website to check. Says he didnt see them. I said "well duh, I just told you they sold out on the website." So he said that if they are no longer on the website, then stores wouldnt receive anymore. 
3 stories in 3 days from one store. Not to surprised though, most employees at the shoe stores in this city dont know anything except for the select few. Most being part of this thread.

I have no clue on sizes or why these quantities, but I've heard Oneness is getting like 4 pairs, and All-Sports is getting 4 pairs.  According to the buyer from All-Sports when they placed the orders no one said anything about these being a YOTD, it just had the color code listed and they didn't think the color would sell well so they only ordered limitied quantities. 

Originally Posted by binny

Finishline JMall? If so, your coworkers are a joke lol 
I called last Wednesday, they said they werent getting them. Saw on the KD thread Wednesday night stores should receive em next day. Called the store again Thursday, they said they were expecting them on Monday. Went into the store in person on Friday. Dude said "its a FootLocker exclusive."
indifferent.gif
 I proceed to tell him that Finishline.com had already had em and sold out, so obviously they werent Footlocker exclusive. He looks on the website to check. Says he didnt see them. I said "well duh, I just told you they sold out on the website." So he said that if they are no longer on the website, then stores wouldnt receive anymore. 
3 stories in 3 days from one store. Not to surprised though, most employees at the shoe stores in this city dont know anything except for the select few. Most being part of this thread.
No I don't work at the one at Jmall. You're right about the fact that most employees at the shoe stores don't know anything though, I went to Footaction at Jmall and asked for some huarache's and the guy working said "we don't even carry those", I then pointed to the wall with the huarache's...

why in the name of louisville r u guys not talkin anymore in here?? if everything has moved to a different spot, I NEED TO KNOW!!!! i work at a spot but we aint gettin nothin good this month cept for royal 10s and cements

Its looking like every Galaxy shoe is going to be tough to get. Just like last years ASG, they are sending all the pairs near the All Star site, so from the looks of it, the only spots getting them will be in the South East.

fellas, yall know of anyone that has big feet lookin to buy kicks? im tryin to unload a boatload of $%!% w/o resorting to ebay???

Nice stuff D, beautiful Columbias 
pimp.gif

Hope everybody's doing good in here. 

Quick question, is there a Louisville or KY-wide FB group of any kind? I'll always love NT, but it's tough to get motivated to be in here much between a lack of activity and Yuku always acting up. Feel free to PM me or whatever. 

And if anybody's into runners and is a 10.5/11, I've got a lot of stuff I'm gonna be getting rid of. Let me know if you might be interested. 

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Nice stuff D, beautiful Columbias 
pimp.gif

Hope everybody's doing good in here. 

Quick question, is there a Louisville or KY-wide FB group of any kind? I'll always love NT, but it's tough to get motivated to be in here much between a lack of activity and Yuku always acting up. Feel free to PM me or whatever. 

And if anybody's into runners and is a 10.5/11, I've got a lot of stuff I'm gonna be getting rid of. Let me know if you might be interested. 
I might be interested......

Back
Top Bottom