LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I know there's a lot more trades and signings to come, but what's your alls predictions for the NBA next year? It seems like all of the championshipcontenders have gotten better and some teams look like they might not win 10 games. The spurs have made the best moves so far and are a step ahead of everyoneIMO.

I think if the Laker's bring back L.O. barring no major injuries they repeat.

What I want to know about is, what happened between UK and UT's football teams here in Lex this weekend? I've heard a bunch of different stories, but Iwas wondering if anyone had any concrete knowledge of the situation and what exactly went down.

^ Pretty sure there was some sort of breaking and entering involving micah johnson and some fights ensued, i sure hope not....had no clue it involved UTthough....

As far as the NBA, the spurs put in work, i still donr see em beatin LA though, i say its them and LA in the west....LA vs Cle in the final....hopefully wefinally get to see it.

Im gonna like watchin OKC in the years to come if they ever come on TV lol.

And NastyMane, didnt know if they shipped or not bro, tried to help u out. I wont be able to get down there in the next couple days or i would.

I agree D, I have been saying for almost a year that within the next 5 years, OKC will be a contender. Durant is about to be a star in the NBA

McLovin- It all depends if you make the right choice of where ur goin.. if your like me and dont make the right choice, you'll hate it.. but more thanlikely if you talk to ur future teammates and not just the coach and see what its really like at your school then you'll find out more and make the rightdecision. Dont rush into anything though and keep your spirits up or else it just gets worse.

with regards to the UK football thing the info so far that i've gotten is that some UT football players came to Lex, b/c apparently some girl on a secondtier sport at UK, which i'm not even sure what that means, knows some guys from UT and invited them to Lex. They ended up at some party that had some UKplayers at it. Some words were exchanged, and then from there I've heard various stories, with each new story becoming more and more far fetched.

The story I heard (which I hope isnt true because I am a big Alfonso Smith fan) is that the UT players have been coming to parties on UKs campus for a fewweeks, 2 weeks ago there was a fist fight between some UK/UT players. Then this last weekend, 4 UK players went to where the UT players were staying, shotgunin hand, and tried to beat the door down. Now I dont know how accurate that is, but all I know is that the UT/UK game this year should be VERY interesting
laugh.gif

And if it is true and Micah Johnson (who is supposably involved) and Smith are kicked off the team, that would be HUGE blows to the UK team this year. Hateseeing two kids that played HS ball in Kentucky getting into stuff like this.

^wow! i totally missed out on all of this! gotta love NT for keepin you current on the news...thug culture is permeating every area of society these days.smh...

Well it appears the whole UK/UT Football incident was another great example of how the internet, can cause things to be blown way out of proportion. Accordingto WKYT there was some altercation over the weekend invovling UK players, but it was nothing serious. Lexington police has made no arrests and apparently therewill be no further investigation.

On a completely different, much funnier note go to the website below, I'm not good with creating links and all that jazz, so just copy and paste, I promiseit will be worth it. Unfortunately I have to say I was not at Applebee's Park that night, but damn I wish I could say I was part of that. One hilariousstory in my opinion.

http://www.hghalftimereport.com/2009/07/how-to-get-kicked-out-of-baseball-game.html

Guys I'm Selling some shoes if your Interested. All are size 11 and all are DS except 1/2 Cents which were worn once.

Penny Half Cents

Eggplant Foamposites

Air Jordan Playoff 8

Air Jordan White/ Fire Red/ Black

Well if the Coach Cal effect hadn't already been felt in the city of Lexington, it was yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't know until today, butapparently Coach Cal's good buddy King James stopped by Lexington and the Craft Center to pay Cal a visit Frdiay afternoon. He shot around a little bit andmet some of the current players. they have pictures linked on kentuckysportsradio.com. Kind of weird to me to see Lebron rocking some high top Jordan IXs, butcool story nonetheless.

^ Nice chew....looks like those 3 are gettin along, ive seen em in quite a few pics together....

I have a feeling footlockers will get the pennys too........

Back
Top Bottom