LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ I agree. Space Jams, Black/red VI, and White/red XIIs will all be copped when they release. Release dates can be whenever, as long as I get a 2 week heads upso I can get my money straight
laugh.gif

I feel you on that one..but if I can't come up with the money, best believe I'll be in the ski mask and gloves that night
laugh.gif

So that means the blk/red 12s come out Black Friday? Sweet. I am just going to grab the old retros that are ALL LEATHER. So that means no camping for shoes onblack friday, i can camp for a tv lol

I know this is more buy/sell forum appropriate but it's a regional thing and I don't qualify to be eligible for the buy/sell postings so I have come tomy good friends in the Louisville, KY thread. Gentelman, feel free to flame me for this post if you see fit, as I'm embarrassed to have to do this, butI've got 2 sets of tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert at Rupp on Sunday night that I need to unload. I'd like to explain myself a little before Igive the seat info, last spring my boss came to me at work and asked me to pick up tickets online for his daughter for the show. Naturally b/c the boss asked Idid, at the same time I convinced myself that if I bought a few sets I might be able to sell them and pocket a little cash for myself. I don't know ifthese guys have fallen off, if its the economy, or what but I haven't been able to sell these tickets at all. I've listed them on eBay and Craigslist,and have simply tried to get what I paid for them back just to get my money and I've had no bites. So if anyone would want these tickets or know of someoneyou could sell them to and make a little for yourself please let me know.

The specs on the seats are as follows:
I have seats 5 & 6 in Row H of Section 34. The face value on these tickets is $202.50 for the pair including all the Ticketmaster fees.
I also have seats 1 & 2 in Row J of Section 42. The face on these tickets was $161.50 for the pair with all the ticketmaster fees included.

These are e-tickets so if someone is interested I can email you the PDF of the tickets. Like I said I know I'm setting myself up here to get slammed, andI'm embarrassed to even admit I have these seats, but I thought I saw an opportunity and took it, and obviously I was wrong.

I'm hoping to just get back the face on these tickets so if you are interested let me know.

^^^ Ok Allen (Hangover) I feel you on the Jonas brothers. lol But damn man best of luck. I don't know any fans of them.

I appreciate everyone not being too hard on me. Yeah, I guess this will be a real lesson in not letting the hypebeast get you. Damn my boss, if he hadn'tcome in and gassed me up about how it was going to sell out so fast, hence the reason he needed me to get the tickets for his daughter b/c he was going to beout of the office when they went on sale(we r open Saturdays), I would have never purchased these. Oh well.

Thanks again fellas. Looks like I'll be outside Rupp tomorrow night with an "I Need Tickets" sign, which I've never understood by the way.But that's that a whole other topic.

Heres the sz breakdown on the SJs at Shaheens....
8-1
8.5-1
9-2
9.5-2
10-2
10.5-3
11-2
11.5-2
12-2
13-1

id say the 8.5, 1 of the 9s, both 10s and 1 of the 10.5s will be sold to employees....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Heres the sz breakdown on the SJs at Shaheens....
8-1
8.5-1
9-2
9.5-2
10-2
10.5-3
11-2
11.5-2
12-2
13-1

id say the 8.5, 1 of the 9s, both 10s and 1 of the 10.5s will be sold to employees....

1 of the 9.5's is going to me !

you guys getting toddlers d ? i need a pair for little man.

I hope they aren't excluded either. Joe hit me.

Pick ups I've been to lazy to post lately.

Wanted these 90's for forever.

happy.gif

Anybody understand the meaning or reasoning behind the Pitino presser today?

I watched it, and I don't exactly understand the point.

Basically he was getting on the media/ press and other people for believing the lies Karen Sypher has been saying for months. He has come clean about it alland lies are still being told. Apparently in the interview given to fox41 she tried to say he raped her which is untrue. He just wanted clear things up finallyand get people to shut up. He also mentioned how it hasn't affected the program or his recruiting and it won't.

Care to elaborate Tyler?

Back
Top Bottom