LRG Dead Serious Hoody returns OCT 30th... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

My red one finally got here. It has subtle pink on the skeletal bone acrylic prints of the body of the sweater which I love. The ribbed cuffs however have white acrylic bone prints.:nerd:
Never had the OG, so I dunno if the OG Kanye joint also had pinkish body bones.. those pics look like his had white bones tho. I hope so. This way mine is different.🔥 This Hoodie is sick!!

Anyone got that info?? Did the OG red Kanye joint have pinkish bones & skull print?
Or am I the only one who got one like this? 🧐

Edit : Just Klarna’d the black one off of eBay. It’s such a nice garment that’s well made. Timeless imo. I only paid an extra $37 bucks resale.. that’s what Klarna’s for. 🔥

LRG was one of my favorite brands. They just need to make their clothes smaller now.
RIP Jonas Bevacqua 🪦💀

y’all really need to stop trippin about being too old to wear something, Maturity is an action, not a dress code. I’d love to see a 30, 40, 50, 60 or 70 year old rockin this hoodie… as long as he not behaving childish, it’s Fire!

Age is a number, Behavior is a craft.:pimp: Don’t become a Square on us now NT.

Last edited:
E397269A-771B-4124-9E15-3339379A5C19.jpeg

just got my black one in yesterday. It’s exactly like the OG one i had.

anyone wondering about sizing, it does fit big. I got a medium and usually wear a large in hoodies and it fits perfect. If you want it a little bit looser, go with your standard size.

I was watching a movie a random movie on Amazon Prime earlier (A Perfect Enemy) and this 20 year old girl was wearing a black and white skeleton hoodie and I immediately thought of this thread :lol: I really wish I could still rock this. I remember the black one with the Grape 5s was one the hypebeast it of F/W ‘06. I remember I copped the black and never rocked but can’t recall if resold it. However, from that same season I just found another hypebeast LRG piece underneath at my parents crib
241AB7F6-1AE8-4F3A-97FE-E5CBCCD30B0F.jpeg

The Iron Maiden hoodie!! I had this and the white/black one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom