LRG Dead Serious Hoody returns OCT 30th... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

I just noticed that they brought these back out. I still have my original red one from way back when. I only wear it on Halloween lol.

Shoutout to Zumiez
A808B5DC-91FA-4839-8A6B-2C8F81385221.jpeg
in store pickup

Maaaaaan I’m so glad was able to scoop. I have the Og Friday the 47th hoodie i copped from Zumiez but this one escapes me and i was never gonna pay those wild resell prices.

I was heated when they released that redux last year in limited supply but glad i skipped. Seen a link late on Twitter and only the red was available on tillys so grabbed it with the 20% off then waited for the lrg “vip” drop @ 9 and scooped the black. Legit I’ll rock this whenever and LRG shipped in the afternoon!!

Like if you don’t think this is fire then you way too young. This had the world on fire and legit was bootlegged by every single manufacturer. No one got the details or quality right.

42 and I’ll rock this no problem i mean shhhtt I’m buying supreme lol

I copped yesterday on Tillys for 20%, i grabbed the black. My size large was sold out so i sized down to a medium. I used to have a XL back in the day and from what can i remember, they fit baggy as was the style back then so going a size down should be okay.

i was going to grab the red too but they messed up by making the eyes red instead of black. I always thought black was the best CW though

i had the OG in black and gave it away... couldnt see myself wearing it so i had to pass on the retro from yesterday... still have the jason hoodie because i feel like with that its more versatile lol so i kept it...

I copped yesterday on Tillys for 20%, i grabbed the black. My size large was sold out so i sized down to a medium. I used to have a XL back in the day and from what can i remember, they fit baggy as was the style back then so going a size down should be okay.

i was going to grab the red too but they messed up by making the eyes red instead of black. I always thought black was the best CW though
anyone considering replacing the red mesh eyes with black mesh to get it actually to the "original design specifications"?

All we need now is for Diddy & Mase to re-issue the Cybertek joints from the 90’s. 🔥 The world today would LOVE Cybertek imo. Especially the Cybertek windbreaker cargo pants. Those are fire!!! Just modernize them & make them skinny fit.:wow: I predict instant sellout on those pants.

B68C1246-5479-4073-8C63-4D814615E783.jpeg
DC60E649-24D5-4C4B-990A-841812829374.jpeg
7FC98F21-D441-454F-AA85-CAB5A8A06CBB.jpeg

Last edited:
I went through the SAME EXACT process of emotions :lol: I seriously can’t even see any scenario where it would be normal for me to rock this. Plus I don’t even wear jeans. What am going to do? Rock the Dead Serious hoodie with some chinos and loafers? :lol:

I thought about maybe using them as a Halloween costume, but that would just been lazy and uninspired. I passed on the hoody 🤷‍♂️

i can’t. Tillys cancelled my order just now 😭😭😭

Damn bro, dumb stupid Zumiez cancelled my order for the black one too. Jerks!! Screw Zumiez.😭😭😭 Wanted the black more than the red too. Didn’t really want the red to do the Kanye west vibe at that Paul McCartney joint.:smh:

I don’t get why they cancelled it & it’s still available on their website? Wth Zumiez!?!? :angry::angry:

so heated dude, I HAAAATE Zumiez for this.:angry::angry::angry:

damn bro, 15 years of waiting… for this to happen all over again. Burn in hell Zumiez. ☠

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom