LRG Jason Hoody

^ Did they have the other colors?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

What time did you go? Thinking about heading out there.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I got a large black one...anyone willing to trade me for a medium....I'll do meet ups in most of the bay!!!...i'll even go to your area!!! PM me!!

Quote:
was downtown today and saw 2 guys wearing them together....dont coordinate outfits with your buddies, folks...its not a good look...
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Man I went up to stoneridge macys and them @#%$ talking about they sold out two days ago which sounded like some @#%$ to me. That whole mall hella bootsy. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

The Macys at the Solano mall has like a rack full of the black hoody. I picked mine up yesterday and when I went to try and return it for a bigger size today they still had hella of them. Just a heads up for those that cant find them.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

backyardrsx,

they are sold out....at least of 2xl's. i think i'm gonna hit up macy's later today and see if they can locate one for me....

Ace, check your PM's.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

HEADS up !... macys downtown sf had a a large and 2xl in blk/gry last night around 7pm... i picked me up a 2x..
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^^^^ they almost didn't have any. y'all are welcome. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

went to EASTRIGDE today about 1:00 p.m. saw them at zumies

told the guy to hold me a XL n L black came back sold them. he told me to called the one at VALLEY FAIR N OAKRIGDE called VALLEY FAIR SOLD OUT OAKRIGDE had one XXL save it to me drove over there and copped it.

then after they ring me up the manager came up and was "is that the XXL one i have to shipped it back" oh "well i just brought it late"

i stop at MACY'S and they had like 5 mores and Copped another XL and a L. called my boy up and he copped the last XL so no more Hoodys

security guys came up to us and was like "YOU HAVE TO THE THE MASK OFF" and i was like "ITS NOT A MASK ITS MY HOODIE "

THERES STILL A CHANGE FOR U TO GET URS AT WORKMANS AT EASTRIGDE THEY SAY THEY WHERE GOING TO SELL THEM AT 9 P.M. BUT DONT KNOW THE EXCATED DAY
EquipoTRIcolor​

Back
Top Bottom