LS 6 Rings are as limited as Laser IV. Niketown wont even have them.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

pyzamOmgWtf.jpg

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

true talk i really like these kicks but i agree - what's up with the zero bidders pushing prices up? ++%%'s disgustin. these sellers are asleep atthe wheel, they should be cancelling those zilch bidders pronto

im mad these aer going for that much on ebay i could have bought a pair over the weekend in philly but i went home to see my family...

This was the worst release of all time ( IMO ). I cant believe I didnt get a shoe that I planned on getting and had the money for.

My spot did end up getting them... while another spot in the city that had people waiting last Sat still hasnt gotten their shipment. My guy said thatjumpmanisback23.com or something like that was trying to buy his whole shipment.

For people in the DMV, Sports Zone in Springfield had like 3-4 pairs left as of last night. Not a fan, but just throwing it out there. And they are not evenlasered.
roll.gif

I think the six rings are pretty ugly, I tried on a pair at my finishline and they were uncomfortabe

I'm not a fan of them either... but I did like the concords. The Ntown guy said people found them a half size small... so that might be the reason forfeeling uncomfy?

Back
Top Bottom