LULZSEC Hacks 60,000 + accounts and releases E-mail and PW information - Check if you were hit!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Some of the members are letting the publicity and feelings of power get to them.

These guys are not affiliated with anon but there will be backlash on both groups because of this, the CIA thing, and the letter to NATO. Lulzsec is becoming more of a malicious entity as time passes. It sucks that theyre going this direction, they have some very talented people working in their group.
What did they say?
http://techland.time.com/...-this-is-not-your-world/

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Some of the members are letting the publicity and feelings of power get to them.

These guys are not affiliated with anon but there will be backlash on both groups because of this, the CIA thing, and the letter to NATO. Lulzsec is becoming more of a malicious entity as time passes. It sucks that theyre going this direction, they have some very talented people working in their group.
What did they say?
http://techland.time.com/...-this-is-not-your-world/

Somebody hire these bastards and end all this madness!
30t6p3b.gif
This has gone too far.. I thought they went after sony to make a point, now it's just stupid

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

It sucks that theyre going this direction, they have some very talented people working in their group.

Yeah, with the talent they have, they have so much potential to do things that'll help and change our world for the better.
But instead they choose to mess with video game companies, credit card companies, and hack/ruin innocent people's lives.
30t6p3b.gif

Kids with overinflated egos man. When they say "for the lulz" they truly mean it.

@ IHeartBoost read this http://circleof13.blogspo...ous-message-to-nato.html

Repeating for emphasis, these guys are NOT anonymous. Anonymous is two different groups of people. /b/ is NOT "the" Anonymous that you hear about.

30t6p3b.gif
This has gone too far.. I thought they went after sony to make a point, now it's just stupid

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

It sucks that theyre going this direction, they have some very talented people working in their group.

Yeah, with the talent they have, they have so much potential to do things that'll help and change our world for the better.
But instead they choose to mess with video game companies, credit card companies, and hack/ruin innocent people's lives.
30t6p3b.gif

Kids with overinflated egos man. When they say "for the lulz" they truly mean it.

@ IHeartBoost read this http://circleof13.blogspo...ous-message-to-nato.html

Repeating for emphasis, these guys are NOT anonymous. Anonymous is two different groups of people. /b/ is NOT "the" Anonymous that you hear about.

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif

I would love them to expose some government secrets.

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif

I would love them to expose some government secrets.

I wonder what would happen if LULZSEC would go against Anon.

Because it seems to me that Anon does more good than they do bad, lulzsec it seems like they're just hcaking truly for the lulz.

Because it seems to me that Anon does more good than they do bad, lulzsec it seems like they're just hcaking truly for the lulz.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Ha, just goes to show how little I know about all this. Thought Lulzsec and Anon were one and the same.

Ha, just goes to show how little I know about all this. Thought Lulzsec and Anon were one and the same.

A type of Internet Civil War 
eek.gif
.  There would be too many casualties though.  It would be nuts.
It might be like in the movie Hackers, when they try to one up each other and do crazy things.

eek.gif
It might be like in the movie Hackers, when they try to one up each other and do crazy things.

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif
Anon would probably win.
Anon probably has all the talent lulz sec does  AND THEN SOME. Not to mention they probably outnumber lulzsec 2-1.

and
laugh.gif
at the Hackers reference, I was thinkin the same damn thing.

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif
Anon would probably win.
Anon probably has all the talent lulz sec does  AND THEN SOME. Not to mention they probably outnumber lulzsec 2-1.

and
laugh.gif
at the Hackers reference, I was thinkin the same damn thing.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

LulzSec is more closely knit than Anon. But with the few members they have, they've done a LOT. Rumors are flying that LulzSec could be a front or a false flag operation being used to gain support for strict internet laws.

Anonymous is worldwide, anyone can be involved with the strikes or the good deeds. AnonOps plans the huge movements, various small ones are started on bee and other places. Anonymous is a friend of the people, because it is the people. LulzSec is unpredictable and seemingly becoming an enemy to anyone who isn't a member. They do it for the lulz, to the definition.

Back
Top Bottom