LULZSEC Hacks 60,000 + accounts and releases E-mail and PW information - Check if you were hit!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

James is a very knowledgeable dude.

Apparently Anon and LulzSec are going at each other also?

Sorta like BacktraceSec vs Anon?

laugh.gif
Wolfy lives in the same city as me. Word is dude nuked all of his hdds and quit the game because of BS.

They want to take Anonymous back to the old, destructive ways it began with. Basically what LulzSec is today.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

They'll never get the real good $!+$. The real good +%!! only comes out when someone on the inside leaks it for one purpose or another.

Not true. Climate Gate is a perfect example of this, you just need the right passwords or the right backdoor.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I believe they learn "internet languages" like C++ and stuff like that.
Not too sure tho, JamesEarl knows more about this stuff than me.

Everything you need to know is on the internet. Most people have a mentor in the beginning but if you go looking, be very careful who you trust and with what info.
I know you apart of anon James.
Be my mentor!

*bows down*
*proceeds to chant*

laugh.gif
Wolfy lives in the same city as me. Word is dude nuked all of his hdds and quit the game because of BS.

They want to take Anonymous back to the old, destructive ways it began with. Basically what LulzSec is today.

They'll never get the real good $!+$. The real good +%!! only comes out when someone on the inside leaks it for one purpose or another.

Not true. Climate Gate is a perfect example of this, you just need the right passwords or the right backdoor.

I was mainly referring to the US government and other government that take gov server security seriously (Russia, China, Israel, Germany, etc.) 

They'll never penetrate those servers. My aunt works for the NSA in this capacity and she's said that unless a group has state backing and resources, it'd be near impossible to penetrate any networks with really sensitive information.  It just takes an enormous amount of money and manpower. You also have to figure in the fact that the feds have built in backdoor access to all the major ISP networks (in the US) and OS's. All of the breaches/ attempted breaches come from state sponsored hacking networks. Mainly in Russia and China.

Of course softer networks are easier (and there are those within government) but they don't contain any good stuff. Email/pass/cc#'s are a dime a dozen on the net. DDOS and defacing home pages are more a nuisance than a real threat. I'm sure if someone wanted to hack into some Dept of Agriculture server, it wouldn't be that difficult. 

laugh.gif

smart man

you need to take me under your wing
laugh.gif

I wonder what would happen if LULZSEC would go against Anon.

Because it seems to me that Anon does more good than they do bad, lulzsec it seems like they're just hcaking truly for the lulz.

LulzSec, the Internet group that is very vocal about its  hacking escapades, seems to have gone to war with members of 4Chan, an Internet message board, and Anonymous, the activist hacker group whose members come from 4Chan.

http://latimesblogs.latim...onymous-cyber-fight.html

Oh you mean THAT stuff. Yeah no one is touching that unless theyre internal or sponsored, you are right. We need more Bradley Mannings too step forward. Crazy thing is when the higher level guys start getting caught up, they'll probably be hired to work with the feds against other governments and hackers/hacktivists
30t6p3b.gif

Everything you guys need to get started is a Google search away. There's toolkits and stuff for beginners. Just Google and learn. Find boards, lurk hard. Being a script kiddy is frowned upon but everyone starts somewhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

RIP to internet freedom coming soon
This...I feel like the U.S. is dangerously close to requiring all users of the internet to have their own specialized pin number for access

LulzSec is a False Flag Cyber terrorism group that is a joint venture with the FBI and CIA to make NECESSARY "Tighter internet regulations"

now the pubilc is going to be "fearful of online hackers who hack for fun" and push obama's already existing Bill for no internet anonymity. everyone will need to give or have a number just to use the internet.

this is cause they are going to lose the wikileaks court battle and need a way to stop the public from learning the governments secrets.

this is complete BS.

when you have to use your SSN for internet service dont say HBW didnt tell you the truth first.

Didn't get me
pimp.gif

Yea it's probably fake.

Probably a joke since it didn't get anyone here or is it a trap?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Didn't get me
pimp.gif

Yea it's probably fake.

Probably a joke since it didn't get anyone here or is it a trap?
nerd.gif

are you serious? NT is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the internet. just because it didn't happen to any of us doesn't make it fake.

read somewhere a lot of the names/passwords looked portuguese, somebody mentioned brazil.

I saw one of my passwords buy it might not be linked to tha kids *@% somebody might have tha same password as mine

Originally Posted by taymane23

I saw one of my passwords buy it might not be linked to tha kids *@% somebody might have tha same password as mine

Just download the text file and search it. That's what I did, and I'm good
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif
you talkin' about tha one on tha 1st page I was thinkin' would had been a trap
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Whichever one is the one that Lulzsec uploaded and linked through Twitter. Not a trap as far as I know. Just a simple txt file.

smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Whichever one is the one that Lulzsec uploaded and linked through Twitter. Not a trap as far as I know. Just a simple txt file.
link plz brethren?

Damn I guess the file got removed. Well you could just check the Gizmodo thing for your email address I guess.

Back
Top Bottom