Lunar TR1

I'm trying to look everywhere but no pics yet for the MP trainers. let's hope color blocking is nice.

some pretty cool options. I wish the shoe itself was more comfortable. Even though I don't love the shoe by any means, I will get the overpriced and ridiculously bundled Ducks version if readily available on release. Curious to see the MP version as well. The one that really stands out is the NCAA 13 version with the Barry Sanders Insole. SMH - every week I try and cut back on these damn releases, something else surfaces. Good news is JB is pretty much a joke recently and KDs are darn near impossible to get so Nike football/training has my attn for a few weeks before the season starts. CAN'T WAIT.

I tried these on, and I guess I just have really fat feet. But they fit really bad on me near the forefoot. I was exploding out of them.. Mesh overlays felt cheap.. Definitely not a fan of metallic shiny finishes. But with that said, I wouldn't mind any of the below

None of their current GR colorways have been done in this fashion. They always OD in some regard.

Wally,

They fit pretty crappy on my foot as well- flex in all the wrong places and generally look kinda like a mess on foot in my opinion. That being said, the Oregon CW with the lighter green and yellow look awesome. Those and the NCAA football 13 ones and I am good, but I doubt they actually see much use. If I had money to burn I would ID a pair just to thrash and hope they improve in fit and comfort over time, but there is far too much on the horizon to waste money on ID'ing this particular shoe.

^ Im jealous...

I hate the fade option on Nike iD because it only lets you have white in the front... probably will cop regardless.. sucker for GITD

Megatron/Jerry Rice pack looks pretty sick. So unfortunate this shoe is as awful as it is from a fit standpoint, because some of these PEs are absolutely off the hook. I would be inclined to pay the markup if the shoe didn't fit so terribly. Oh well, I guess money saved on the packs and Ducks TR1s which I won't get for less than 5 bills- smh:smh:

damb. no one interested in the madden pack? good news for me. hopefully i can get some one out in vegas or toronto to help me out

The locations for the Madden Pack release is odd to me. Toronto, Vegas and Willowbrook, New Jersey? What?

I like both pairs, but I need to see what retail is going to be before I ask anyone for a favor.

i'll be scouting Nike Las Vegas tomorrow for the Twitter #RSVP. Hoping to snag both pairs...

Anyone know what the retail on these are?

Don't care what retail is. either or both pairs will be copped if at all humanly possible. I am a sucka for anything with that EA logo on it and these are well done. One of my big regrets in the past few years was not doubling up on the Tebow Trainer 1.2 . Hopefully I can ease the pain by copping one or both of these.

GL Jordan R

Will probably be heading to Willowbrook later this week but they never answer the phone so I can't get any info on how they are releasing them.

I really dig those Pac-Mans, but the icy pods on the bottom just kill it... Seen them already yellowing in the store :x ... Might cop the Home Run Derbys or the Blue/Volts from d i c k s online.

Back
Top Bottom