Lunar TR1

NikeLasVegas tweeted #RSVP postponed until Friday. Something about a delay.., but 6 hours? Shame on them!!

Sorry to hear that the hater boxden. I myself was trying to help out a fellow NTer, but not sure if I can do the same tomorrow. .. Just curious, what size are you?

Sorry to hear that the hater boxden. I myself was trying to help out a fellow NTer, but not sure if I can do the same tomorrow. .. Just curious, what size are you?

13. i also have someone picking them up for me seeing as i'm no where near las vegas.

If anyone can snag a size 13 of the megatrons for me I'd be forever in your debt. I live in MI and am a HUGE lions fan unlike most others who will get them seeing as how Nike won't even release them near Detroit. Pretty pissed so if someone could help me I'd appreciate it

If anyone can snag a size 13 of the megatrons for me I'd be forever in your debt. I live in MI and am a HUGE lions fan unlike most others who will get them seeing as how Nike won't even release them near Detroit. Pretty pissed so if someone could help me I'd appreciate it

I'm also looking for the Megatron's but in a size 8...I'm in Hawaii and if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it

-sup

i was able to pick up the madden pack from willowbrook mall. was only going to get the rice tr1 but after seeing the megatrons..had to pick them up too. here's a few pics..enjoy!

Ebay prices on these are insane!

heck i heard retail in toronto was crazy as usual compared to the states...$ 149+ 13% tax = $168.37

would love to know if anyone has any idea of how limited each pair was

would also love to see nike decide to do a few more of these themed combos (ie. qbs, rbs, cbs, etc.)

Ebay prices on these are insane!

Yeah but they have 0 bids or haven't sold...

Very nice pictures LiLkOoJ725. How many people were out trying to buy the shoes?

Very disappointed with Nike Las Vegas. Said they would RSVP 2 days and ends up doing nothing.

Yeah but they have 0 bids or haven't sold...
Very nice pictures LiLkOoJ725. How many people were out trying to buy the shoes?
Very disappointed with Nike Las Vegas. Said they would RSVP 2 days and ends up doing nothing.

about 100+ people were lined up but since champs has been closed for about a month they were selling a lot of previous releases [fire red iv, olympic vi/vii, gold medal pack, raptor vii and the madden pack] and only one ticket per person. it was actually an easy purchase.

Dude selling both pair on Ebay said the Megatron pair is CHRIS Johnson...SMH that's what pisses me off about this release.  People who are fans here in MI have NO shot at shoes for their hometown player while people that don't even know who the pair is for get the chance just to re-sell.

How comfortable are these in terms of heavy amounts of running per week?

Just ordered my first pair, so let's hope they deliver.

these are sick.  here's another colorway I found.  Its a Victor Cruz PE.    I think this shoe has a lot of potential if they come out with some sick colorways.   I got the pick from sb detroit

Last edited:
I wish there was a way I could get my hands on the USC version

edit: I think it actually is identical to the Victor Cruz PE haha just with SC logos instead

Last edited:
vegas finally getting the megatrons and jerry rice. hopefully they get the tebow and victor cruz soon

any word if nike plans to do any other players? any cowboys specifically? :nerd:

vegas finally getting the megatrons and jerry rice. hopefully they get the tebow and victor cruz soon
any word if nike plans to do any other players? any cowboys specifically? :nerd:

let's hope we see:

gronk version
welker version
brady version
hernandez version
wilfork version
chung version
spikes version
moore version
belichick version

i think we all get the point of what i want to see

is anyone is Vegas able to pick these up for me if I try to RSVP?  Want the Megatron Calvin Johnson pair seeing as how I am from Michigan and a huge Lions fan.  Let me know, I need a size 13.  Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom