Lunar TR1

Hopefully the SCs hit DSG. I got to the page quickly but was unable to add my size or any size to my cart so I refreshed the page and by that time it was too late :smh:

Last edited:
Got lucky and was able to get my OSU's!!!! Havent had much luck on NDC recently surprised it worked out. Got confirmation already so I am a happy guy

I was able to get sz13 in the USC on NDC.

TR1 king.. Jerry Rice - Calvin Johnson - Oregon - USC. 

just noticed that none of the other schools released last weekend have any specific markings on the heel like the Ducks WTD. To me, that is one of the great parts of the Oregon version. I will probably hold off until the blacks and whites drop and hope to get lucky. Seems like FSR available for apple greens on Richards for those still looking. SMH @ dudes asking x2 + on Feebay for these. I can deal with 30-50% markup but 275-300. Nah
I wish the USC had "Fight On" but nope! says Nike.

Got my FSU's, without a moment to spare. I was scared the Nike twitter link wasn't gonna go on my computer. I've never done an online release like this and wow, incredible how fast these shoes go!! I typed in all my info in under 15 seconds, placed my order, and by the time, I got back to the screen, all the sizes were sold out!! That's just crazy to me how fast these go and at 2 limit a pair, guys have to be hooking up other guys because you see dudes on ebay with FSR's of these. I hope TRUE fans of these time got them, but I am sure 99% didn't and just re-sellers got em.
I hate the re-salers! I managed to get me a pair USC last week and my cousin a pair this week. Super dope for the USC vs Oregon game. 

Got lucky and picked up usc TR1's. only problem is I wear a size 10.5 the only pair they had was a 10. Any one wanna swap?

Ah thanks! I was kinda worried if they would fit or not. It's my first time buying lunars. Thanks again I appreciate the info.

My point exactly. Resellers that complain about ONLY making $65 on a shoe that retails for 125 because they had to wait so long for them to come out and go to all the trouble to get them.  **** here and get a real job and quit buying TRAINERS to resell.  These are the people that need to get stuck with them and end up selling for less than retail.  I offered a guy on Ebay $200 shipped for some megatron's and he said he wanted $220.  The listing ended twice at $125 shipped but with the reserve not met haha.  It's also Nike's fault for the way they release them but at least with the school trainers they are releasing online so everyone has at least a chance.

kraftca1-"My point exactly. Resellers that complain about ONLY making $65 on a shoe that retails for 125 because they had to wait so long for them to come out and go to all the trouble to get them. **** here and get a real job and quit buying TRAINERS to resell."

First off, I doubt anyone selling the occasional trainer for more then retail is trying to make a real job out of it. Second, just because you yourself finds a $65 profit for a shoe that retails for $125 is sufficient enough, doesn't always mean the market agrees with you, or more importantly, the seller. Third, not everyone who buys limited trainers/shoes plans to resell them. In fact, me personally, used a size 11.5 Jerry Rice TR1 pack, plus $102, to trade for a pair of brand new, DS, KD IV 'Galaxy', size 10.5. In total I paid less then $250 for a shoe that now resellls for more then $350. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my 'reSold' pack.

kraftca1-"These are the people that need to get stuck with them and end up selling for less than retail."

From time to time everyone gets stuck with shoes they don't want. Resellers, traders, and even impluse buyers. However, I have never sold a shoe for less then what I have paid for it. Never. That would be stupid!

kratfca1-"I offered a guy on Ebay $200 shipped for some megatron's and he said he wanted $220. The listing ended twice at $125 shipped but with the reserve not met haha."

When I read this, I think to myself, this guy must be 'cheap'. You are willing to pay $200 shipped.? But not $220? Well lets investigate this further... After going to Ebay and typing in "nike lunar tr1 Megatron", I find 8(2 are JR) active listings, and 11(1 is in a pack) sold listings. If you would have paid $220, you would have got a better deal then every other sold listing but 1. This is because the other listings have a $25 and $30 shipping fee. Only one sold for less then $220 shipped. And like with any other shoe, someone always undercuts someone elses price to hurry up and sell to pay off their charge cards. Thank god I am not one of those.

kraftca1-"It's also Nike's fault for the way they release them"

"My point exactly" I could not have said it better myself.

Last edited:
I hate the re-salers! I managed to get me a pair USC last week and my cousin a pair this week. Super dope for the USC vs Oregon game. 

To be technically correct, you are in fact, a 're-saler'; spelled it wrong btw. You said you got a pair for yourself last week, and now a pair for your cousin. Correct me if im wrong, but unless it's a gift/present, you are buying something from a store to sell to an individual.., guess you hate yourself 're-saler'. Lol.

Last edited:
On a side note, I've only seen one person pass on a shoe they were camped for after finding out their size was gone; it was a girl trying to cop for her b/f. Guess he didn't tell her to get another size close. Even veteran sneaker heads who claim to hate resellers do the same. Of course they say I am going to find my size and trade, but also most say if not, i'll be able to sale them or trade for something else down the road. Your lieing to yourself if you wouldn't do the same.

Last edited:
kraftca1-"My point exactly. Resellers that complain about ONLY making $65 on a shoe that retails for 125 because they had to wait so long for them to come out and go to all the trouble to get them. **** here and get a real job and quit buying TRAINERS to resell."
First off, I doubt anyone selling the occasional trainer for more then retail is trying to make a real job out of it. Second, just because you yourself finds a $65 profit for a shoe that retails for $125 is sufficient enough, doesn't always mean the market agrees with you, or more importantly, the seller. Third, not everyone who buys limited trainers/shoes plans to resell them. In fact, me personally, used a size 11.5 Jerry Rice TR1 pack, plus $102, to trade for a pair of brand new, DS, KD IV 'Galaxy', size 10.5. In total I paid less then $250 for a shoe that now resellls for more then $350. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my 'reSold' pack.
kraftca1-"These are the people that need to get stuck with them and end up selling for less than retail."
From time to time everyone gets stuck with shoes they don't want. Resellers, traders, and even impluse buyers. However, I have never sold a shoe for less then what I have paid for it. Never. That would be stupid!
kratfca1-"I offered a guy on Ebay $200 shipped for some megatron's and he said he wanted $220. The listing ended twice at $125 shipped but with the reserve not met haha."
When I read this, I think to myself, this guy must be 'cheap'. You are willing to pay $200 shipped.? But not $220? Well lets investigate this further... After going to Ebay and typing in "nike lunar tr1 Megatron", I find 8(2 are JR) active listings, and 11(1 is in a pack) sold listings. If you would have paid $220, you would have got a better deal then every other sold listing but 1. This is because the other listings have a $25 and $30 shipping fee. Only one sold for less then $220 shipped. And like with any other shoe, someone always undercuts someone elses price to hurry up and sell to pay off their charge cards. Thank god I am not one of those.
kraftca1-"It's also Nike's fault for the way they release them"
"My point exactly" I could not have said it better myself.
I know what you are saying on all of your points and I'm not arguing just venting a little frustration.  I know people aren't trying to make a real job out of it but I just find it funny that someone spends all the time/energy to get shoes and just expects to get paid for it even if they aren't going for that.  I totally understand the trading because it is a good idea and I always ask people if they are looking for trades and most of them aren't.  Yea I can be cheap when I don't think a shoe is worth what someone is asking or when I'm trying to cut corners to grab a couple pair around the same time.  Lastly, my main problem with looking at the completed listings on Ebay is I ALWAYS see shill bidding and shill Buy It Now's completed that are relisted a couple days later after they 'sold'.  That's why I watched the same pair of shoes that ended with 2 bids at $125 shipped.  Plus size is always a factor.

I know what you are saying on all of your points and I'm not arguing just venting a little frustration.  I know people aren't trying to make a real job out of it but I just find it funny that someone spends all the time/energy to get shoes and just expects to get paid for it even if they aren't going for that.  I totally understand the trading because it is a good idea and I always ask people if they are looking for trades and most of them aren't.  Yea I can be cheap when I don't think a shoe is worth what someone is asking or when I'm trying to cut corners to grab a couple pair around the same time.  Lastly, my main problem with looking at the completed listings on Ebay is I ALWAYS see shill bidding and shill Buy It Now's completed that are relisted a couple days later after they 'sold'.  That's why I watched the same pair of shoes that ended with 2 bids at $125 shipped.  Plus size is always a factor.

Fair enough. I too was just venting, with a little frustration. I too am not trying to argue, just felt like you were attacking me personally. No hard feelings now tho. GL on your search!

To be technically correct, you are in fact, a 're-saler'; spelled it wrong btw. You said you got a pair for yourself last week, and now a pair for your cousin. Correct me if im wrong, but unless it's a gift/present, you are buying something from a store to sell to an individual.., guess you hate yourself 're-saler'. Lo
Bahahahahahah! Your funny! I think when you "get" something for someone it's not the same as "selling" to someone. Last time I checked.

Fair enough. I too was just venting, with a little frustration. I too am not trying to argue, just felt like you were attacking me personally. No hard feelings now tho. GL on your search![/quote

Now you turn around and I feel like your attacking me. Texian. Saying im a resaler because I got a pair of USC TR1s. Truly! Your a funny guy.

I need to see a picture of the white Oregon TR1's...anybody got info?

me too.. but here's the black ones

My FSU pair shipped and will be here Wednesday, but my USC's which I placed like 10 minutes later have not shipped yet? :rolleyes

^, Don't be a hater, I ordered two pairs of em! I know they piss themselves every year by losing to a crap team but still a loyal fan. Just glad that Nike finally released a shoe in the maroon/gold colorway since you cannot find those colors on NIKEID at all and never have been.

Back
Top Bottom