Lunar TR1

Eastbay had um up sometime on Sat....looks like some dude on ebay bought most of them lol cuz he has a full size run for sale pretty much. Only size 8 are left.

They had OSU, FSU, USC......maybe NDC will get them sometime this week cuz Eastbay had the Oregon TR1's before NDC did.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=74130617&size=08.0
I actually found out that Eastbay had the USC TR1s for sale from this guys ebay add. He said they sold out in mins. I had gone on they had all sz run the next morning.

I actually found out that Eastbay had the USC TR1s for sale from this guys ebay add. He said they sold out in mins. I had gone on they had all sz run the next morning.

So all sizes were scooped up except for 8.0 in all three? Something seems off here. Can Eastbay Rep confirm these are all sold out and will not re-stock? Can Eastbay Rep also weigh in on future rivalry pack releases, why club members don't get first crack, and why there isn't like a 2 pair limit on something like this?? Lotta questions, probably not very many answers. In some ways, I can appreciate the randomness so things don't get bogged down, but it would be nice for them to cap the purchase at 2-4-5 pair to avoid someone literally buying everything up. Didn't seem the Oregon version sold out near that fast as I was able to add to cart hours after they released online Eastbay. Perhaps the USC/OSU, and FSU were limited in #s like the first Oregon TR1 drop on NDC back in August.

Last but not least, Eastbay Rep, anything future in the system regarding the white ducks TR1 or black version as well??

Thanks in advance

I think we may be an RD for the black/yellow oregons TRs
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33728/p/3897
scroll to the very bottom.

Yeah, knew about NDC's drop and the supposed "white" away colorway, but wondering what if anything eastbay will get. Apparently the #s on the other schools were drastically less than the Oregons at least initially- Like the USCs the best of the bunch other than Oregon, but wonder if we will see WVU, OSU (oregon state), or even Ok St. at some point as well.

Also haven't seen anything on the NCAA '13 orange CW that highlighted Barry Sanders @ OSU. Those were amazing but guessing they are not a production run as we are into October now and nothing leaked about 'em.

So all sizes were scooped up except for 8.0 in all three? Something seems off here. Can Eastbay Rep confirm these are all sold out and will not re-stock? Can Eastbay Rep also weigh in on future rivalry pack releases, why club members don't get first crack, and why there isn't like a 2 pair limit on something like this?? Lotta questions, probably not very many answers. In some ways, I can appreciate the randomness so things don't get bogged down, but it would be nice for them to cap the purchase at 2-4-5 pair to avoid someone literally buying everything up. Didn't seem the Oregon version sold out near that fast as I was able to add to cart hours after they released online Eastbay. Perhaps the USC/OSU, and FSU were limited in #s like the first Oregon TR1 drop on NDC back in August.
Last but not least, Eastbay Rep, anything future in the system regarding the white ducks TR1 or black version as well??
Thanks in advance
I'm not sure about the other schools, but they had size run still of  the USCs. Also heads up for everyone. I called Nike Town Beverly Hills they should be getting the USC TR1s some time this week.

What the hell, when was this release even known??? I would murder for a pair of those FSU Trainer 1's!!!! Now I gotta pay some a**hole $200+ on ebay to get a pair

Thanks in advance

Confirm these are all sold out and will not re-stock?

All of the Nike Lunar TR1 Rivalry trainers have sold out in all sizes and we are not expecting to get anymore in stock.

Why club members don't get first crack?

The main benefit for being a loyalty member is the free shipping. While loyalty members may get exclusive early access to select products from time to time they are not going to get the first shot at all products when they are released.

Why there isn't like a 2 pair limit on something like this?

We just simply did not have a limit on these shoes. However, we do plan on having a limit on all future Nike Lunar TR1 Rivalry shoes.

Anything future in the system regarding the white ducks TR1 or black version as well?

The black and white version of the Oregon Nike Lunar TR1 Rivalry trainers will release on 10/25 and the LSU version will release on 10/13.

EastbayRep - Dan

Looks like I'll have to fork out some cash to make USC iDs. I wish I would've known when the SCs went up on Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.

I had only heard NDC was releasing the Oregon colorway and I thought to myself it would be nice if USC got similar treatment ha

edit: Just saw NDC is scheduled to release them so I'll have another crack at it

Last edited:
Here's the schedule for the next Lunar Tr1's, according to NDC. I of course, panicked and bought my size 9 FSU's on ebay for $198 thinking they were all gone. Oh well, I'll just try and get another pair anyway, gotta follow that unreliable twitter handle though......

10/04/12 LunarTR1 Apple Green/Reflective Silver-Yellow Streak $125 574266-307

10/12/12 LunarTR1 Rivalry (FSU)
NO PHONE ORDERS
Follow @NikeStore on Twitter for the link Team Maroon/White-Black-Metallic Gold $125 574130-610

10/12/12 LunarTR1 Rivalry (OSU)
NO PHONE ORDERS
Follow @NikeStore on Twitter for the link University Red/White-Cool Grey $125 574130-601

10/12/12 LunarTR1 Rivalry (USC)
NO PHONE ORDERS
Follow @NikeStore on Twitter for the link Team Crimson/White-University Gold $125 574130-617

10/12/12 LunarTR1 Rivalry (LSU)
NO PHONE ORDERS
Follow @NikeStore on Twitter for the link White/University Gold-Court Purple $125 574130-175

10/25/12 LunarTR1 Summit White/Apple Green $125 574266-103

10/25/12 LunarTR1 Black/Reflective Silver-Gorge Green-Yellow Streak $125 574266-003

How do these run compared to Flyknit trainer, Roshe, and Free Run 3? Depending on the shoe I wear either an 11 or 11.5 and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to a store to try these on before Friday. I have the 3 shoes mentioned above in an 11

^, definitely big, I'd stick with your size 11 especially since the heel area at the top of the shoe where your foot fits in the shoe does this weird flaring out thing when your foot hits the ground on the heel strike, at least with the pair I have.

A few sizes of the Ducks Lunar Tr1 remain on Richard's for those of you who didn't get any yet- seem to be clearing out quickly- good luck. Search Lunar Tr1 and they should come up.

just noticed that none of the other schools released last weekend have any specific markings on the heel like the Ducks WTD. To me, that is one of the great parts of the Oregon version. I will probably hold off until the blacks and whites drop and hope to get lucky. Seems like FSR available for apple greens on Richards for those still looking. SMH @ dudes asking x2 + on Feebay for these. I can deal with 30-50% markup but 275-300. Nah

Hopefully I get the USC versions, they would fit perfectly with my Kobe V USC and Seau jersey. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom