Lunar TR1

^, Don't be a hater, I ordered two pairs of em! I know they piss themselves every year by losing to a crap team but still a loyal fan. Just glad that Nike finally released a shoe in the maroon/gold colorway since you cannot find those colors on NIKEID at all and never have been.

I hate the Noles. :lol: , read above why I ordered them.

Oh and USC's shipped, be in Thursday.

How long after the NDC release did the Oregon trainers hit DSG? Trying to decide if I should hold out hope for the SC's to end up on there or start scouring ebay

Are the LSU's dropping on Eastbay along with NDC today?

We have not received our shipment from Nike at this time and we will not make the shoes available until we receive it. The product number for the shoes is 74130175 and I would just recommend calling us every so often with the product number to check if we have them available. You can call us at 1-800-826-2205.

EastbayRep - Dan

^, lmfao. That seems to be the case with Eastbay a lot, never has happened for me on NDC.

^, lmfao. That seems to be the case with Eastbay a lot, never has happened for me on NDC.

Because NDC ships your shoes in a BOX, pretty well constructed one at that.

Eastbay, the pinching-penny *** company ships your shoes in a BAG. :smh:

The damn things sold out instantly, I loaded that **** up within 2 seconds and tried every size and they were gone. :lol:

NDC canceled my order for the FSU size 12 after 5 days and repeated phone calls promising it will not happen.  If anyone has a source for the FSU in size 12 please let me know.  I will pay above retail.

NDC canceled my order for the FSU size 12 after 5 days and repeated phone calls promising it will not happen.  If anyone has a source for the FSU in size 12 please let me know.  I will pay above retail.

One on eBay went for $430!

That's mad wack by Nike, my USC & FSU came yesterday.

I need LSU's in an 11.5. Anyone think DSG.com will get these as well? Anyone see their local schools at local spots or is NDC the only outlet to grab?

I need LSU's in an 11.5. Anyone think DSG.com will get these as well? Anyone see their local schools at local spots or is NDC the only outlet to grab?

Wouldn't count on it, but wouldn't be surprised. Keep checking fairly regularly. Oregons did not show up until near a week or two later than the NDC drop.

Back
Top Bottom