==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

Nice pick ups Ray. That's how much I'll pay for those colorways at this point.

Anyone get the new NSW edition? I like the upper they'll be easier to maintain but the price.. :x I'll grab one when they go on sale.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-666246/pgid-666247
Nike-LunarGlide-4-NSW-Mens-Running-Shoe-535159_460_A.jpg

Nike-LunarGlide-4-NSW-Mens-Running-Shoe-535159_067_A.jpg

Nike-LunarGlide-4-NSW-Mens-Running-Shoe-535159_360_A.jpg

They still have several sizes of the Chicago Marathon CW.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-684449#

Gents,

I had a question re: sizing.

I usually go 1/2 size up when I buy Frees. I guess my foot is a bit wide.

Would you recommend doing the same for Lunars? I am thinking of getting my first pair. LunarGLIDE+4's to be precise.

Thank you in advance.

I saw some yesterday at Johnson Creek Nike outlet for $49.99...Didn't have my size tho...They do phone orders as well....hit them up!

hey guys

I want to get pair of these for everyday daily shoes but don't know what color to get to daily wear?

any recommendations?

thanks

25% off on nikestore.com code - blueribbon

give credit to those guys in the coupon thread

you can't go wrong with any that's not a highlighter color. Only pair i have right now is the midnight navy/blue glow and they can be worn with anything and they don't look boring when wearing them everyday.

thanks cor23ey and thapointguy.....will get a pair was looking for something that has great support and comfortable I think this is the shoes for that

glad i ordered two pairs (black/blue, black/green) pairs over the black friday weekend. got both for $92 shipped. price is back up to 70/90 for them

GREAT DEALS, y'all! That's why I love Lunars because you get PREMIUM COMFORT at very very very affordable prices! I've been wearing my LG4s for more than a week straight already. I really don't want run in them and get them all messed up anymore :wow:

Last edited:
I find it funny how I went from ABSOLUTELY HATING the LG4 in the early stages of the thread to LOVING THEM! haha In fact, The IPs are my favorite LG cw of the whole LG series.

For fun... My Top 5 LGs and cws (non-iD)

1. IP LG4s
2. All Volt LG4s
3. Max Orange LG3s
4. Anthracite / Volt / Red LG3s
5. Electric Green / Blue LG1s
Honorable Mentions: Pek Pek LG1s

Back
Top Bottom