LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

I'm kinda disappointed to see how similar they are to the 4's, but I'll be ready to pick up a pair by the time these go on sale. I need more good men's colorways, might have to go women's to grab those Griffeys

Edit: Why is the outsole white on the side view and green on the outsole view :nerd:
Also excited to see if they bring out different patterns like the Kobe VIII's

Last edited:
I hope the ride is quieter than the 4s and similar to the F1s. Want to see some patterns or color fade on the upper so it's not boring looking.

Are these literally just the 4s with a different mesh pattern? I liked the way 1 progressed to 2, evolved to 3, redone for 4, but this really isn't much of a change. I actually probably like the 4s better.

I'm happy with my flyknit 1s and LG4 shields for running for now, I think buying these would be redundant.

I'm on the fence. I like the design on the heel clip on these, but I'm not digging the Dynamic Fit piece on the lace panel like the LE2s and FR3s...

Aesthetically...
LG3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 2

Yeah, the 4s GREW on me! :wow::tongue:

Last edited:
This CW is
smokin.gif

Liking it, looks similar to the 4, but Nike seemed to change only the parts I didn't like on the 4! So I'm liking the 5 a lot.

My go to shoe for actual running since the 1st pair. Will definitely scoop up a pair or two.

These look better than the 4's, which are my favorite shoes to run in as of now.. Must cop :pimp:

I was a huge fan of the LG3 and was disappointed by the 4. The 5 is looking good so far...this EXT camo colorway is clean
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom