Lunarglide 6

I agree with more colorways! Too dry. BTW, runningwarehouse has a few colorways for $87.88 - the flagship white/orange/cobalt, volt/silver, and a blk/navy ish. First i seen out of anywhere that has discounted them 

is there gonna be a livestrong colorway releasing?

Is that a serious question? Nike ceased production on all Livestrong product at the end of 2013. Loved those shoes as well but no way Nike is doing anymore of those CW's.

im sure u can ID a pair?

Yeah, but the yellow is not really yellow- you know?

Is that a serious question? Nike ceased production on all Livestrong product at the end of 2013. Loved those shoes as well but no way Nike is doing anymore of those CW's.

it actually was a serious question. I didn't know they stopped livestrong production at the end of 2013. I thought since they had one for the lunarglide 5, that the 6's were gonna be fair game....

Yeah, but the yellow is not really yellow- you know?
it actually was a serious question. I didn't know they stopped livestrong production at the end of 2013. I thought since they had one for the lunarglide 5, that the 6's were gonna be fair game....

Oh gotcha. I never saw the release of the LG 5 Livestrong edition, I have seen them around eBay but never released to actual retail stores or online. I wish the line continued as well but never would have been a good thing for Nike to do after all that fallback.

Through the grapevine, I have heard the Flyknit LG's have been canceled or at least put on hiatus for now concerning waterproofing problems.

I agree with more colorways! Too dry. BTW, runningwarehouse has a few colorways for $87.88 - the flagship white/orange/cobalt, volt/silver, and a blk/navy ish. First i seen out of anywhere that has discounted them 

Use code 15fbd for additional 15% off also

I feel you but I do like the freedom.
Curious how these are compared to the Pegasus 31.
the air pegasus 31s aren't very good. The impact protection doesn't feel extremely comfortable, and the "crash bars" and some other glued on pieces of the outsole often peel off. I thought it was a one off problem, but I returned them and got another and it's happening again. Superglue fixes the issue but they eventually peel again, or in different areas. Overall the shoe's upper is very breathable, it's literally a sock liner with a fuse overlay above it (you can wiggle your toes and notice it more so than even in flyknit), it's extremely comfortable in that aspect. The outsole peeling and inferior cushion from the small zoom bags is a huge letdown. The upper's heel area of the shoe is rigid enough to give decent stability support, and there are 3m diamond sections in a couple places throughout the heel. If I could go back and choose, I probably would've paid a little more and gotten the lunarglide 6 or flyknit lunar 2. These shoes have me extremely against outsoles that have glued on sections now, atleast from Nike.

the air pegasus 31s aren't very good. The impact protection doesn't feel extremely comfortable, and the "crash bars" and some other glued on pieces of the outsole often peel off. I thought it was a one off problem, but I returned them and got another and it's happening again. Superglue fixes the issue but they eventually peel again, or in different areas. Overall the shoe's upper is very breathable, it's literally a sock liner with a fuse overlay above it (you can wiggle your toes and notice it more so than even in flyknit), it's extremely comfortable in that aspect. The outsole peeling and inferior cushion from the small zoom bags is a huge letdown. The upper's heel area of the shoe is rigid enough to give decent stability support, and there are 3m diamond sections in a couple places throughout the heel. If I could go back and choose, I probably would've paid a little more and gotten the lunarglide 6 or flyknit lunar 2. These shoes have me extremely against outsoles that have glued on sections now, atleast from Nike.
That's a shame as the price rate.
I like the Fkyknit Lunar as well but every time I see the MSRP I pass up in them.
A little off-topic, but how do the latest Zoom Structures compare to these?
Wondering the same.

A little off-topic, but how do the latest Zoom Structures compare to these?

The LG's are a lot smoother when running I feel than the Structures. The Dynamic Support on each however is excellent and the integrated rail on the Structure give a good sense of balance. You really can't go wrong with either one, but if you are a serious overpronator, definitely would go with the Structures.

Bought the white/orange/blue pair the other day. I'm a flat footed runner. Been using the Brooks Beast for the last few years but have decided to wander out to other brands/shoes. So far, I've been running with the Kayano 21.

But I'll probably do a 3 miler in these to see how they perform. I'll definitely invest in inserts as the default stink.

Surprised there aren't more IDs in this thread but I guess they're not as aesthetically pleasing as the Kobe 9, LeBron XII, KD VII, etc.

Back
Top Bottom