Lunarglide 6

Mannnnn those look nice!

No release date set yet?

I didn't know there was a topic about this on the forum, nice going guys!

I need some advice due to sizing.

I have owned the Free Run 2 and 5 so far and without a doubt the 2 is favorite.

The 5 just feels way to stiff and the sizing was horrible! I have them both in a 9.5 where the Free 2 has dead toebox space and the Free 5 has my big toe jammed!

I'm in between size 9 and 9.5 so I always have some sort of issue. (kind of a wide foot)

So with these 6's, do I stay to my regular 9.5 with some dead space in the toe box or do I just go for the 9?

Last edited:
Just got the launch colorway for mens in yesterday. I wore the 6 on my right foot and the 5 on my left foot and it was a big difference. I definitely felt the compressed lunarlon on my 5s. As far as comfort they feel about the same. The 6s just looks a lot nicer and the soles feel like they have better grip. Well I am comparing them against my 5s which I have for over a year so maybe thats why. Lol.

^ Pretty sure that pic has been floating around for a few weeks now. Probably just some kid thirsty for likes acting like he has them early

Yeah I noticed that, after I posted it. My B. I can't wait for the flyknit lunarglides, I'll be getting them over the flyknit trainers/racers now.

How ready are you to grab them? I have a couple shoe blogs bookmarked to check every morning. and I'm also subscribed to nike's running email newsletter. So I read on another forum, they might not be release until the end of this year, or spring of 2015. Quoted from nikeblog: "Also of note: The shoe is finished with H20 repel, lending it a degree of water-resistance, perhaps indicating we’ll see these on shelves a little closer to winter."

Last edited:
Flyknit drives people mad. Regular 6 model is still dope IMO. Love that launch CW.

Giving some life to the thread.
How does that toebox feel?

You have a full thumb of space or just 1 or 2 fingers? Can't seem to decide on which size I should take.

I find the 9 fitting a bit better with less toebox space but then again I'm not sure if my feet will be able to move freely when they get hot which makes me consider a 9.5.

How does that toebox feel?
You have a full thumb of space or just 1 or 2 fingers? Can't seem to decide on which size I should take.
I find the 9 fitting a bit better with less toebox space but then again I'm not sure if my feet will be able to move freely when they get hot which makes me consider a 9.5.

They fit just like the 5s to me. Tts.

You guys should check out solereview.com for a very in-depth review on these shoes. Just an excellent running shoe review site.

I really want to love these, but when I wore the Lunarglide 5, it gave me weird knee pain. I guess i'm just use to Nike neutral shoes (even though dynamic support is suppose to be universal for all gaits?)

Props to the solereview.com link.

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair.
They sure are comfortable after breaking them in and creating a soft sole!
Looking forward to the Beethoven pair

Yes, these are comfy. My daily shoe to just wear.  The cushion and feel is great.  One thing though. The toebox still has too much flex to me.  Would prefer a little more sturdy material.  But I know NIKE runners, like the free and all that, make the toe box that way.  Heel cushion is great though.

Yes, these are comfy. My daily shoe to just wear.  The cushion and feel is great.  One thing though. The toebox still has too much flex to me.  Would prefer a little more sturdy material.  But I know NIKE runners, like the free and all that, make the toe box that way.  Heel cushion is great though.
I feel you but I do like the freedom.
Curious how these are compared to the Pegasus 31.

Back
Top Bottom