Lunarglide 6

so i legit need good running shoes.. mostly paved. I am flat footed. This the lunarglide series the one I should look at from nike? Or Structure?

so i legit need good running shoes.. mostly paved. I am flat footed. This the lunarglide series the one I should look at from nike? Or Structure?

The lunareclipse has more stability than the LG6, but yeah, this is what you want. The structure might be more stable because of the zoom sole. I would try on both to make sure.

It still doesnt look like flyknit material to me... It looks more like cotton...

Im gonna have to see these things in person... Not convinced by the pictures

not digging this whole flyknit campaign by nike.  it just puts too much 'weave' and 'knit' look.  

not digging this whole flyknit campaign by nike.  it just puts too much 'weave' and 'knit' look.  
Huh? :lol:

Anyways, to those that think it doesn't look like the Flyknit we're used to, it may be that these strands are a different material than they use on Racers/Trainers/etc.

Huh? :lol:

Anyways, to those that think it doesn't look like the Flyknit we're used to, it may be that these strands are a different material than they use on Racers/Trainers/etc.

My guess is that this is a new water resistant flyknit (as evidenced by the h2o repel tag on the tongue) instead of the more breathable flyknit that we're used to.

My guess is that this is a new water resistant flyknit (as evidenced by the h2o repel tag on the tongue) instead of the more breathable flyknit that we're used to.
i believe so too, you can tell by how thick the sides look

Those Beethoven Lunarglide Flyknits are nice. The 6 is the base shoe, but is it considered a whole different model?

I can just tell by looking these are a performance beast. the FK one's above ^ will be copped and will get some serious mileage. I hope they drop soon.

Last edited:
wat other colors coming out? looking at the originsl men onr, but femalesbget nice color

I had a lot of gift cards and decided to order this. I had the fives, and got the same size as I normally do with the lunarlon soles. 35 shipped. lol.

hope they feel good.

Back
Top Bottom