Lunargrand

tumblr_lx7b1hPDqa1r3b473

tumblr_lx7b1hPDqa1r3b473

tumblr_lx7b1hPDqa1r3b473

when are these dropping? anyone got retail price yet?

Rumors say March (comments in hypebeast).
Would these come in a Nike box or cole haan box?

might have to buy these for work. I wish they made some zoom based dressed shoes. hard bottoms kill my knees.

Will absolutely get those blue ones for work. These are a good idea since, if you look at dress shoe trends, one new thing is a move towards a wedge sole, as in no cutout on the sole before the heel.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

might have to buy these for work. I wish they made some zoom based dressed shoes. hard bottoms kill my knees.

They do in womens so one would think they do for mens.

Edit - I did a search and there are men's shoes with air in them.

Better pic from the Lunar Thread in Showcase...
Originally Posted by mheftman

better pic of my pair
419694_10150514299883635_758008634_8788716_1248215255_n.jpg

I wonder if there's a traditional Black cw in the works...
nerd.gif
 I might scoop up the Navy cw for the meantime. Any word on where these can be purchased?

I like the blue pair and the brown pair, wish they didn't kill the grey pair with that yellow sole smh

I couldn't wear these to work but for more of a business casual setting or wear out pretty cool

More details via the Lunar Thread in Showcase...
Originally Posted by mheftman

- they are not for sale yet. expect to see them in stores in the next 4-6 weeks i think. retail will be around $250.

- they are very, very, very comfortable compared to traditional welted dres shoes with leather outsoles. Lunarlon foam in the heel and forefoot inside full lunar tooling. additional foam in the sock liner as well.

- they fit about a size big compared to Nikes, but true to size compared to other Cole Haan's. Im always a 12 in Cole Haan's - and a 13 or 14 in Nike's.

- not every colorway has the pop outsole/midsole if thats not your thing.

- keep your eyes on Cole Haan, big things coming...

More info via complex

When Nike bought Chicago shoemaker Cole Haan in 1988, the sneaker giant made its foray into the formal footwear market. It also created an opportunity for dress shoes to try on some of the latest sneaker tech.
Since 2000, Cole Haan has been incorporating Nike Air innovations into classy silhouettes like loafers, brogues, boat shoes, and boots. This latest offering is by far their best combined effort—a wingtip that utilizes Nike’s Lunarlon technology. Invented by Nike’s running experts, the lightweight cushioning system has been celebrated for its performance and design.

Paired up with classic suede uppers, the bright, ridged soles take on a whole new life. Think of them as a small step for Cole Haan, and a giant leap for the shoe game.

The Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip will retail for $248, available on 2/10 at colehaan.com 

colehaanlead.jpg

G_Shoes4.jpg

Woah @ this Black/Khaki cw

G_Shoes5.jpg

g_shoes2.jpg

g_shoes1.jpg

g_shoes3.jpg

The black, blue or tan pair would be doable, they grey would be nice but the sole is too obnoxious for me on that type of shoe and I love bright sneakers. Seems like they'd be fairly comfortable to walk around the city in. I might.

Back
Top Bottom