Lunargrand

thinking about finally copping a pair of milkshake suedes, anyone own a pair and want to chime in on how they like them? i've honestly never seen a pair of milkshake suedes in person :nerd:
I have them and have yet to wear them. Having a hard time finde something to wear with them. I need inspiration.

how do the long wingtips fit compared to the suede wingtips?
The long wings are much stiffer. They don't have as much give as the wing tips.

Last edited:
I tried making a second order late at night and checkout didn't go through probably they were updating. Then found out someone used my card 8 times of EA purchases during the day. Hope I still get the air madisons.

I have them and have yet to wear them. Having a hard time finde something to wear with them. I need inspiration.
The long wings are much stiffer. They don't have as much give as the wing tips.
thats because the wingtip are suede while the long wings are all leather

when i click on details in my order history, i get a blank page :nerd:
they're taking a while to ship, my orders from cole haan have usually ship the very next day...i hope they dont cancel :x

same here. Even when I click 'Track My Order'  at the bottom of the page under 'Assistance' nothing shows up.

They probably just had a large quantity of sales.

The sale ended on Sunday. I went into Cole Haan SF on Sunday and was gunna have them honor the online price for the camo suedes, but it was late so I just said I will come back tomorrow. The next day, I couldnt get the discount to work on my phone so it was a no go. Wish I would of pulled the trigger on Sunday.

I have gotten my UPS shipping notice, though still nothing from Cole Haan themselves.  I should have them tomorrow.

I have gotten my UPS shipping notice, though still nothing from Cole Haan themselves.  I should have them tomorrow.

you mustve ordered much earlier than i did, i still cant look up my order on the site and no shipping notice yet. i might have to call cole haan tomorrow :nerd:

when i click on details in my order history, i get a blank page
nerd.gif

they're taking a while to ship, my orders from cole haan have usually ship the very next day...i hope they dont cancel
sick.gif
same here, when i go into detail, everything was blank.  Hopefully they ship,... and honor that JAB discount

i have no reason to believe they wont honor the 50% discount code.
i remember on black friday they had a glitch where people were able to stack a 30% off coupon on top the already reduced black friday prices, lasted for a couple hours but they honored all the orders

Got shipping confirmation today for my lunargrand bought with the code and when I checked the progress it says out for delivery lol. It says it shipped on 2/24.

Just got shipping confirmation from UPS. Can't wait for my blue speckled lunargrands.  Also ended up buying a reversible belt since I needed one. 

So mad that I didnt pull the trigger sunday night. I was on vacation and just put it off until monday.

i've learned to strike fast on cole haan discounts, they never last long.

still hoping i get that shipped email today :nerd:

Last edited:
Mine hasn't shipped yet but I called Cole Haan customer service and was told that both orders are scheduled to be shipped out today. Ordered late Sunday night & very early Monday.

Back
Top Bottom