Lunargrand

Anybody got Lunargrands with white soles that they've had a while? Do they get yellow like some sneakers?
i got the oxbloods when they first came out (almost a year now wearing them about 3 to 4 times a week in an office environment) and this is the second time ive ever cleaned them. first time i just used a damp paper towel to wipe off some mud. pics below i used a toothbrush, water, then mr clean eraser. took 10 mins.

the bottom edge gets stained but you cant tell when wearing them. i also tried some armor all leather gel and it brought the leather back to life, even all the scuffs disappeared. wish i had taken before and after of the scuffs

Quote:

Had been wanting to get a pair of Lunargrand's and was disappointed I missed the 50% last week. Anyways, did a phone order  for the Woodbury wingtip colorway with this store:

• Camarillo Premium Outlets

910 Camarillo Center Drive
    Camarillo, 93010

(805) 987-8448

They currently have the 30% deal + $25 off $150 or $50 off $150 as a previous poster mentioned earlier. They just got a shipment in yesterday so they should have most sizes in stock right now. I ended up adding 3 shoe laces to get the sub total to $150, and it came out to $151 shipped after discounts + taxes + shipping fee ($10.95).
Are these the new version or the older ones? I think the new ones out are MUCH better production quality than previous ones (including Longwings).

Received the Black/Black longwings a few days ago and definitely not impressed with it.

The leather seems a lot smoother and glossier than when I last saw it at a Cole Haan store (I thought that first one I saw had low quality, grainy leather). The leather also looks too prone to creasing, which I find unacceptable given the price. When I inspected it the first time upon package arrival, there were already faint lines. It looked like the creases were already starting on the leather (even before it was tried on).

@chickhien

Thanks for the tips! 
smile.gif

Quote:

Are these the new version or the older ones? I think the new ones out are MUCH better production quality than previous ones (including Longwings).
I think they are the new ones, didn't the Woodbury color just come out?

You can also just use THANKYOU in the promotion code to get those percentages off on the ColeHaan website.

Yeah those deals apply instore. Just went to the summerset colehaan today and suprisingly they had everything online, and more stuff on sale. Picked up a pair of the navy suede lunargrand chukkas and my sis picked up another pair so we got the 100$ off

Did you guys fill out the survey linked at the end of your receipt for 20% off $150 on your next purchase?

Did you guys fill out the survey linked at the end of your receipt for 20% off $150 on your next purchase?
Just did and this is what I got:
Our survey offer is valid in stores for one time only and cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, combined with other offers or redeemed for cash. The discount is 20% off a purchase of $150 or more. One discount per person per purchase. Employees of Cole Haan are not eligible for this promotion.

This offer is not valid for Lunar Grand or Pinch Collection full price items in Outlet or on Third Party Merchandise and SoHo exclusives.
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to serving you again soon!
I thought I was gonna be able to stack it with the current offer lol

Some great sales on out there at the moment, these new CWs are very conservative tho...

Bring on the GITD lunar sole already :D

Last day for the THANKYOU / VIPTHANKS code today. VIPTHANKS not only gives you the same $25 off $150, $50 off $200 or $100 off $300 but free 2-day shipping as well.

Last day for the THANKYOU / VIPTHANKS code today. VIPTHANKS not only gives you the same $25 off $150, $50 off $200 or $100 off $300 but free 2-day shipping as well.
What does the code Thank You get? Thinking about ordering some today. Can I use both codes on the same purchase?

Ooo boy, I held off buying another pair of lunargrands and now there's 5+ colorways I wouldn't mind owning.

Last edited:
How am I just now seeing the lunargrand loafers 
mean.gif

anybody know where these are still available?

What does the code Thank You get? Thinking about ordering some today. Can I use both codes on the same purchase?

The discounts are the same for both codes. But the VIP one offers free 2-day shipping instead of ground when you reach the $150 threshold.

They cannot be stacked.

$25 off $150 is effectively 16% off
$50 off $200 is effectively 25% off
$100 off $300 is effectively 33% off

But remember these percentages are only if you are close to the threshold amount ($150, $200, $300). The discount percentage becomes lesser as your purchase amount gets further away from the threshold amount. (i.e. If you purchase $400 worth of merchandise and use the $100 off $300, you are effectively getting a discount of 25% instead of 33% if you were closer to $300)

If you're looking for cheap fillers to reach the threshold, I would suggest either laces or a leather cleaner/protector.

How am I just now seeing the lunargrand loafers :smh:

anybody know where these are still available?

Call customer service and say you want to locate some shoes. Give them the style number (Cxxxxx) and size you're looking for. I would think most locations would ship to you but I am not sure of how much they charge for shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom