Lunargrand

Just purchased the fragment chukkas :pimp: . Should be here late next week.

Also, those white wings 8) .~

Last edited:
My girl went to the pleasant prarie outlet and they told her it was only 30% off and they were $175.

Pass until then. She sent me a picture of those cool grey ones, but told me they look brown in person? Not sure if she was not looking at the right ones or what.

My girl went to the pleasant prarie outlet and they told her it was only 30% off and they were $175.
Pass until then. She sent me a picture of those cool grey ones, but told me they look brown in person? Not sure if she was not looking at the right ones or what.

Two different color way.

Check Dawsonville GA, you will need to google the number

Yo props to grizzlyboy, I got both the greys and black/pinks for $125 with your info. last size 13s too. They didnt even charge me extra for shipping to alaska. Thanks again.

Both got 125?

yes 125 for both. Crazy deal for these.

Coincendtally I got the grey and volt pair that nordstrom carries from the wifey for xmas. The pair is similar but the outlet pair does appear to be a brownish grey and the sole is more neonish. Too similar to keep both colors.

Coincendtally I got the grey and volt pair that nordstrom carries from the wifey for xmas. The pair is similar but the outlet pair does appear to be a brownish grey and the sole is more neonish. Too similar to keep both colors.

I need to call them up. I got mine in but it's the brownish/volt.

I need to call them up. I got mine in but it's the brownish/volt.
That's the color. It's a brushed grey.

I'm overseas right now. Can I call an outlet and have it shipped to my relatives in the US?

The new color is charcoal grey according to a label on a pair on eBay. The sole looks yellow. The outlet pair is gull grey/volt. Which can look brown in pics. Not sure about in person haven't seen them. Hopefully will tmr!

The new color is charcoal grey according to a label on a pair on eBay. The sole looks yellow. The outlet pair is gull grey/volt. Which can look brown in pics. Not sure about in person haven't seen them. Hopefully will tmr!

Definetely look brownish grey. From far my wife said they look straight brown.

I need the reflective grey pair fellas. Anywhere other than Soho that carries them? I need a size 13 and their out of stock. Any help would be appreciated.

They look brownish. I'll need to see them in sunlight to tell.

newish charcoal color is more grey and the sole is more volt, just grabbed =]
the whites are an off weight and dark graphite sole, wanted those but just can't do it with this portland weather. they will be had though

newish charcoal color is more grey and the sole is more volt, just grabbed =]
the whites are an off weight and dark graphite sole, wanted those but just can't do it with this portland weather. they will be had though

Pic?

Back
Top Bottom