Lunargrand

Received my pair from SoHo yesterday and I'm not $280 impressed. The soles are not lunar foam and shoes of the same comfort level can be had for much less.

anyone have any info on the next release? those dudes in soho refuse to tell me anything lol and they said they were completely sold out when i called :/

drfunk - they're not lunar foam? so the "lunar soles" are hard and not like the ones in nike runners?

heard that april 10 is a crucial date.

@jtag They're definitely not the same as the Lunar Eclipse which I think has Lunarlon foam. It's more of an EVA sole. Probably for good reason as you wouldn't want the sole of your dress shoes to eventually crease like some of the running shoes do. They still look nice, but wingtips have been around forever so these are not worthy of the buzz IMO.

i see. i think it's hyped because 1) it's a nike brand 2) it's not just a wingtip dress shoe but a wingtip with an eccentric outsole, which the fashion industry will either really hate or really love.

Undefeated on La Brea will have these three pairs on Saturday 3/17
colehaan_030212_0001.jpg
colehaan_030212_0006.jpg
colehaan_030212_0011.jpg

I really like the navy pair and the brown leather/pink sole ones...now I just need to figure out how to buy them.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

You can call in the SoHo store and pre-order them. They're expecting a shipment in two weeks.

Pre-ordered my pair. Cole Haan SoHo is expecting delivery of the suede model on 3/26. If you want a pair, call them and get on the list for the color/size you want. . Apperently, they have taken a bunch or Pre-orders already.....according to the guy who took my order.

Those navy ones are REALLY nice.. Brown ones look pretty clean too but is the price really gonna be THAT high?

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

dope style, but price point is too high. $165 is more ideal

Very few, any any, Cole Haan wing tips sell for $165 initially. Most start close to $200

cole haans aren't cheap to begin with. you guys need to realize that.Edit, my bad.

anyone with any info can shed some light? ive been told by multiple sources that they will not be getting any more leathers in (only the suede).. i cant imagine that considering the great response to these

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

cole haans are cheap to begin with. you guys need to realize that.

Cole Haan shoes are cheap?
I think he means that Cole Haans are cheap in comparison with other dress shoes – not in comparison to Nikes or other athletic shoes.

Did anybody pick these up from Undefeated this past weekend? I'm wondering how the release went and if they just had the suede ones, or both leather and suede

I got an email from cole haan saying that these are supposed to release on March 28th, so we will see. I've been dying to try these on in store before I think about buying them.

damn just called the soho store, was told that they wont be receiving any of the leather ones, why nike has to make every hot shoes so hard to get

Originally Posted by jkjordan

I got an email from cole haan saying that these are supposed to release on March 28th, so we will see. I've been dying to try these on in store before I think about buying them.

Where are they releasing at? Other Cole Haan stores? Online?

Originally Posted by jkjordan

You should post this email.....

Can anyone else post the size they bought in Lunargrands + length of their foot (e.g., size 9 lunargrand + 10 7/8"). I want to order these online the day they drop.

Made a few calls today.  Looks like these are releasing more broadly on 3/28.  Might want to check with your local Cole Haan shop to see if they will be receiving.

Back
Top Bottom