Lunargrand

Any news about any new LunarGrands coming out this summer or fall? I have a collection of Cole Haans. 2 Great Jones and 3 LunarGrands.

Any news about any new LunarGrands coming out this summer or fall? I have a collection of Cole Haans. 2 Great Jones and 3 LunarGrands.

looks like it'll be different colors of leather long wings as per preview pictures on instagram and also posted more than a few pages back

And the price is way different. You can get the fatigues for about half the price of the gray longwings.

I can see what MANtonio is trying to say. There's absolutely no option for a subtle colored chukka right now besides the kudu but you can find a few subtle colors of Wingtips (not longwings but pretty close for those who don't care)

Edit: the milkshake chukkas are pretty subtle but no white sole options.
Exactly what I was trying to get at. I know the Fatigues are not Lime Stone Kudu Suede. But for what's out there and the options given, it would make the most sense for me.

hey guys! sizing question!

i wear size 9 nike force and dunks

what size should i get for lunargrand penny loafer?

let me know thx

hey guys! sizing question!

i wear size 9 nike force and dunks

what size should i get for lunargrand penny loafer?

let me know thx
The absolute best way to figure this out is to just go to any store that carries them and try them on. A lot of people on here have either been going a half size down, or a full size down. I personally went a full size down. I wear a size 8 for AF1s, and I have a size 7 M for the Lunargrand Wingtips. Use your best judgement, but again, best way is to just try them on at a store.

Hey ohwussup, could you tell me where did you find those new LunarGrands coming out soon?

I picked up the sand/volt pair this weekend for %50 off at the outlet, $124 out the door. I might have to snag those black/teal in the leather though. I want the suede but the leather is so much more versatile

Some guy in the cole haan facebook group found a pair of lunargrands at ross for $40. Gonna have to check my local ross.

What up players. My lady bought me my first ever pair of Lunargrands as a graduation gift the day before I walked the stage. I wore them to graduation and got so many compliments. Felt like I crushed the building. I can't wait to get a pair of Leather ones now that I have a suede pair. Once I put them on the feet I fell in love, they look so sick!

She bought me these 

Back
Top Bottom