Lunargrand

Don't know how I slept on this thread, will be purchasing these soon!
Does anyone know how these fit? Do they fit as regular dress shoes? For instance, I am a 11 in most sneakers, but a 10 in most dress shoes. For these would I go with a dress shoe size 10, sneaker size 11, or in between @ a 10.5? 

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Don't know how I slept on this thread, will be purchasing these soon!
Does anyone know how these fit? Do they fit as regular dress shoes? For instance, I am a 11 in most sneakers, but a 10 in most dress shoes. For these would I go with a dress shoe size 10, sneaker size 11, or in between @ a 10.5? 

I am an 11 in sneakers and a 10 1/2 in Cole Hann Wingtips

anyone got a 15% off code that they arent gonna use, and wanna shoot it my way, it would be greatly appreciated 
smile.gif

big thanks to the people at kicks hawaii for hooking me up with a pair at a reasonable price. they look pretty damn nice and they have sizes available for phone order: (808)941-9191.

I have too small of a foot. I don't see a 7.5 on the website. I guess i have to wait on the womens..
frown.gif

Got my grey/yellow in the evening yesterday. Fully satisfied. Haven't bought something that looked exactly like the pictures in a while.

Very comfy. Considering going back and grabbing the navy/beige

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ so when you make your first purchase, you get a coupon for 15% off the next one?

Yes, placed my order got coupon next day. Its 15% off on your next purchase. Can be used for anything. Quick question to those who ordered from colehaan.com, has your order shipped yet? Good news for those who ordered from Soho Cole Haan, those orders have started shipping. My grey/yellow pair is set to arrive on Tuesday.
Or register and order a $4 shoe care product.  Get your 15% code, and then order the LunarGrands.  That's my plan.

Apparently my friend's insoles ruined his socks. Anyone else wear white socks? Glad I'm in navy socks today.

^^ man those brown ones are the dopest pair.
pimp.gif

and ^ I'm assuming these are made to be rocked with dress socks, not regular whites, that's probably the problem.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Apparently my friend's insoles ruined his socks. Anyone else wear white socks? Glad I'm in navy socks today

WHITE SOCK W DRESS SHOES = NO NO

got my grey/yellow pair today. half size down is perfect. i don't think it's full-length lunar though, since i can only feel some "squish" on the heel. the forefoot is on the firm side but i'm not complaining. these are dope!

grabbed the grey pair and the navy pair on an impulse buy 
30t6p3b.gif

i need dress shoes about 10x/year max and i already have a few pairs of visvims that i usually use 
laugh.gif

UGHH Trying not to cave on the navy pair......

Wearing my grey pair again. So comfy.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Originally Posted by 5tan

Apparently my friend's insoles ruined his socks. Anyone else wear white socks? Glad I'm in navy socks today

WHITE SOCK W DRESS SHOES = NO NO
Second that.  Super tacky when you see a guy with white socks with dress shoes.  You friend needs to go pick up a pair of dress socks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ so when you make your first purchase, you get a coupon for 15% off the next one?

Yes, placed my order got coupon next day. Its 15% off on your next purchase. Can be used for anything. Quick question to those who ordered from colehaan.com, has your order shipped yet? Good news for those who ordered from Soho Cole Haan, those orders have started shipping. My grey/yellow pair is set to arrive on Tuesday.
Or register and order a $4 shoe care product.  Get your 15% code, and then order the LunarGrands.  That's my plan.

Let us know if it works!

Back
Top Bottom