Lunargrand

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by barry

Yes, placed my order got coupon next day. Its 15% off on your next purchase. Can be used for anything. Quick question to those who ordered from colehaan.com, has your order shipped yet? Good news for those who ordered from Soho Cole Haan, those orders have started shipping. My grey/yellow pair is set to arrive on Tuesday.
Or register and order a $4 shoe care product.  Get your 15% code, and then order the LunarGrands.  That's my plan.

Let us know if it works!
It does work.  I did the same thing.  Also they had free shipping on any item when I got mine so it was $4 dollars and tax.  I don't know if the promotion is still going on but the code was FREESHIP.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by barry

Yes, placed my order got coupon next day. Its 15% off on your next purchase. Can be used for anything. Quick question to those who ordered from colehaan.com, has your order shipped yet? Good news for those who ordered from Soho Cole Haan, those orders have started shipping. My grey/yellow pair is set to arrive on Tuesday.
Or register and order a $4 shoe care product.  Get your 15% code, and then order the LunarGrands.  That's my plan.

Let us know if it works!
So the 15% coupon comes after your first purchase.  If I had 2 different emails, yet the same credit card, would I get the discount twice?  If that doesnt work, could I get the discount twice using 2 different credit cards? And is the discount for the entire purchase?
Anybody not using their coupon to purchase another pair?  PM me your code please.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

I have these and the light brown pair.  Thinking about picking up the dark brown also.

Had to requote! How kind of pants/fit do you have on?
They are the Banana Republic Emerson Chinos.  The color is sandscape and they're slim straight.  The price is $60 which I don't think is too bad but also on every Wednesday of April they have 40% off 1 full price item with a coupon.  If you're nice to them on that day they may just give you the discount at the register anyways.  I also had them hemmed after.

Thanks a million for your help onoudidntgf! Looks like I'll be picking them up. Will post pics when they arrive!

copped 3 colorways...returned all b/c i cant rock a suede wingtip

sf store said with enough ppl calling/complaining, they might consider making that SoHo only leather release a GR...then ill re-copp the three colorways

Rumor has it that the leather version will be getting a wider release later this month or in early may. Stay tuned

Originally Posted by grusumm18

sf store said with enough ppl calling/complaining, they might consider making that SoHo only leather release a GR...then ill re-copp the three colorways

Why can you not rock a suede wingtip?  What are people calling and complaining about?  That they want leather instead of suede?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Why can you not rock a suede wingtip?  What are people calling and complaining about?  That they want leather instead of suede?

they've got calls to release a leather lunargrand, instead of making it a soho exclusive...they are thinking about it (i doubt it will happen)
personally i dont like suede kicks...they looked ok, but not 800/3 good

these are just comedic, although i would probably wear them to work if i could get away w it

for sizing as previously discussed, go half a size down when compared to Nikes/J's

if someone is not going to buy a second pair please PM me a PROMO code... i tried the cleaner trick but there is no more free shipping! The FREESHIP code doesnt go!

Copped the brown suede pair. These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so comfortable

Cole Haan has free shipping on any order again with the code SUMMER and it ends April 18th. This can be used to order some cleaner and then getting the 15% coupon to order the lunargrands for those that don't know.

It's the grey/yellow and the navy ones that have been talking to me since I heard about them coming out. I think I'm gonna go grey first.
No navy.
No grey.
Definitely navy.
Grey.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Cole Haan has free shipping on any order again with the code SUMMER and it ends April 18th. This can be used to order some cleaner and then getting the 15% coupon to order the lunargrands for those that don't know.

Just wondering if this actually worked for you.  I did order some cleaner with the free shipping, but no coupon code received afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom