Lunargrand

Another new collection? Does anybody knows about this?

Did anyone figure out any info about these? Looking closely at both Lunargrands and the Skechers version, I don't see how they're either based on the material pattern & broguing.

Going to get a pair of the Skechers to use as summer beaters since I don't want to wear my Lunargrands all the time. Anyone who has these, how do they fit? I've been reading that the Skechers ones run big.

im frontin like im about to wear these to work. i work at an ultra conservative accounting firm so I only get to wear these at church.

Last edited:
I usually wear a 9.5 in Jordan's and Nike's. Should I go one size down for the Lunargrands?

Last edited:
I go TTS in Lunargrands and they fit fine even with regular socks as opposed to thin dress socks

Anyone know if CH NYC still has the leather wingtips? The colors they used on them are BEAUTIFUL and i'm hoping to be able to pick up a pair

I usually wear a 9.5 in Jordan's and Nike's. Should I go one size down for the Lunargrands?
Swish, I haven't been following the thread that closely overly the last several months, but I don't really remember anyone saying these run TTS for them aside from the last couple of guys. Obviously everyone has a different foot, different socks and a different style they like. However, the general consensus seemed to be go at least .5 down, sometimes even a full size (see various quotes at the bottom which came from the first 2 pages of the thread). I'm assuming you don't live near a Cole Haan, but what about a Nordstrom? At least one of the ones in my area carries these in store. At the very worst you could always buy 2 sizes and return the one you don't like. Hopefully some of this info helps and doesn't make it worse.

I'm a true 9.5 and this is what I wear:

airmax : 9.5

spiridon retro : 9.5

talaria : 9.5

lunaracer : 9.5

jordan iii-v : 9.5

dunk : 9.5

vans : 9.5

free : 9.5

brooks : 9.5

lunargrand suede : 8.5

other cole haan shoes : 9

flyknit trainer and racer : 9

SIZING INFO FROM FIRST 2 PAGES
I am a 12 and I wear an 11 in these
Definitely comfortable...usually wear a 12 in Nike and these Navy ones are 11.5 and feel great...Grey ones are an 11 so will see how they fit when they arrive.
These run nearly a size big. I'm a 12, 12.5 in Lebron 9s, and 11 in Lunargrands
I have several pairs of Cole Haan shoes, including  regular (no lunar) Wingtips.  I wear an 11 in Nikes and a 10 or 10 1/2 in Cole Haan shoes-depends on the shoe.  My wingtips are currently a 10 1/2
I usually wear a 10.5 in Jordans/Air Max etc. and a size 10 fit perfect. I tried on the grey/yellow, copping the navy.
Hey Ron! I sized down 1/2 sz.  I rock 9.5 in Nike but sz 9 in my dress shoes.
for sizing as previously discussed, go half a size down when compared to Nikes/J's

Going to get a pair of the Skechers to use as summer beaters since I don't want to wear my Lunargrands all the time. Anyone who has these, how do they fit? I've been reading that the Skechers ones run big.

I went a half size down. I am a true 9.5 for most shoes but needed a size 9 on these.

just came back from the cole haan store in jersey and ordered the grey and pink lunargrand pennyswas expecting to pay 178 with the fnf, but they are on sale for 170 so it came out to 120!

just came back from the cole haan store in jersey and ordered the grey and pink lunargrand pennys was expecting to pay 178 with the fnf, but they are on sale for 170 so it came out to 120!

I'm gonna have to hit up the King of Prussia CH

Did you have a coupon on is the 30% automatic and til when?

I'm gonna have to hit up the King of Prussia CH

Did you have a coupon on is the 30% automatic and til when?
it was automatic, they will probably tell you in store that its only today, to get you to buy things, but im assuming it will run through the weekend.

Swish, I haven't been following the thread that closely overly the last several months, but I don't really remember anyone saying these run TTS for them aside from the last couple of guys. Obviously everyone has a different foot, different socks and a different style they like. However, the general consensus seemed to be go at least .5 down, sometimes even a full size (see various quotes at the bottom which came from the first 2 pages of the thread). I'm assuming you don't live near a Cole Haan, but what about a Nordstrom? At least one of the ones in my area carries these in store. At the very worst you could always buy 2 sizes and return the one you don't like. Hopefully some of this info helps and doesn't make it worse.

I'm a true 9.5 and this is what I wear:

airmax : 9.5
spiridon retro : 9.5
talaria : 9.5
lunaracer : 9.5
jordan iii-v : 9.5
dunk : 9.5
vans : 9.5
free : 9.5
brooks : 9.5
lunargrand suede : 8.5
other cole haan shoes : 9
flyknit trainer and racer : 9

SIZING INFO FROM FIRST 2 PAGES

Wow. Thank you for this very informative post. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near Nordstrom and CH, but I'll go .5 down on these to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom