Lunargrand

picked up a pair of the fatigues yesterday

Last edited:
From the Cole Haan in Century City and it was like $191 after the 30% discount and tax.

Just swooped through Century City. Copped the Oxblood and Navy loafers for 250 after tax. Can't beat that considering I paid 250 plus tax for my first wingtips :pimp:

Wow didnt realize the chukkas were on sale for the low too. Just called and copped a pair.

Last edited:
About the Nordstrom deal, do any of you guys know if there is an added incentive or discount for using a Nordstrom card? My dad has one and I told him about this and I think he's going to buy a pair and hopefully I can snag one too.

About the Nordstrom deal, do any of you guys know if there is an added incentive or discount for using a Nordstrom card? My dad has one and I told him about this and I think he's going to buy a pair and hopefully I can snag one too.
I don't think there's any other incentive other than the "points" you get for the purchase. After a certain number of points have been reached they send you a $20 "Nordstrom note" which is basically a giftcard (but the note has an expiration date)

the nordstrom card is pretty much like how the winner's circle rewards works for finishline.  finishline, you get a $20 reward every time you spend $200.  but with nordstrom, you get a $20 note every time you reach 1000 points ($1 = 1 point).  it may seem impossible to get if you're only shopping for sneakers there, but if you're buying big ticket items like bags or jewelry, they have double/triple point days which can add up pretty fast.

Just got these in from the Las Vegas outlet.. My WaterProofs didnt come in but they were able to give me a price adjustment so from $90 they dropped it to $63

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed the black ones for $86 out the door. Hated that I missed the reflective Lunargrands but these aren't a bad alternative.

you guys are so lucky to be in the states copping lunargrands at rock bottom prices...here in malaysia...they have been on the racks at the cole haan store for ages without any sign of a sale...penny loafers, chukkas, saddles and wingtips...worse of all...to purchase the loafers, wingstips or saddles requires us to burn a RM 1050 hole in our pockets...equivalent to USD 345....chukkas are RM 100 more....=(...ebay is not helping either...

the nordstrom card is pretty much like how the winner's circle rewards works for finishline.  finishline, you get a $20 reward every time you spend $200.  but with nordstrom, you get a $20 note every time you reach 1000 points ($1 = 1 point).  it may seem impossible to get if you're only shopping for sneakers there, but if you're buying big ticket items like bags or jewelry, they have double/triple point days which can add up pretty fast.
Just so you know theres different nordstrom cards. There is the retail and the visa which are credit cards and there is a MOD which is linked to your debit card. For every dollar you spend at Nordstrom you get two points. Depending on your level depends on how many PERSONAL double point days you have. There are certain double (4 points per dollar)  and triple point (6 points) days during the year as well as a 10 point per dollar day. I personally have the MOD card because i dont shop there much but i do like the points adding up. People double check their outlet store Nordstrom Rack I have personally bought these:

The rack is hit or miss though

Just so you know theres different nordstrom cards. There is the retail and the visa which are credit cards and there is a MOD which is linked to your debit card. For every dollar you spend at Nordstrom you get two points. Depending on your level depends on how many PERSONAL double point days you have. There are certain double (4 points per dollar)  and triple point (6 points) days during the year as well as a 10 point per dollar day. I personally have the MOD card because i dont shop there much but i do like the points adding up. People double check their outlet store Nordstrom Rack I have personally bought these:

Those are popping up at the Rack?? I've been waiting for this to happen... :D

Those are popping up at the Rack?? I've been waiting for this to happen...
happy.gif
Yeah they are bunch of different color ways, if they had more in my size i would have grabbed them. Just know different racks get different merchandise hopefully you find something good luck

oh true.  yea, i have the nordstrom debit myself. good looks on the additional info i didnt mention!
Those are popping up at the Rack?? I've been waiting for this to happen...
happy.gif
time to hit up the rack!  make sure you check the label on some lunargrands you see there.  there have been some other brands mimicking the exact look of the shoe!

^^^

You guys just calling up local Racks and seeing what stock they have in store? Or is there a better way I am not thinking about ?

Do they do store searches if give them a sku??

^^^

You guys just calling up local Racks and seeing what stock they have in store? Or is there a better way I am not thinking about ?

Do they do store searches if give them a sku??
I just randomly went in and got those... pretty sure they can search using a sku

Back
Top Bottom