Lunargrand

I've been searching for the most affordable pairs of the sequoia/orange wingtips since they still sell here in the Philippines for $350-$400

I found one online for $150 but they only come in women's sizes and the largest they have is size 11. I'm a 10.5 with sneakers and based on the comments above, I should go a size down on the Lunargrands. So that's men's size 9.5. Just want to ask you all if I should pull the trigger on the women's size 11 given that the Lunargrands run big?

If they'll still be too small for me, then can someone tell me where else I can find that specific pair at sale prices?

Any help would be much appreciated

i would say wait for another round of sales...you are on the same boat as me...i'm from malaysia and lunargrands sell for the same prices here....no sales..nothing...only online sources...the women's lunargrand seem to have a slightly different design...i would stick with men's

They were dropped to $149 to clear them out I believe. You just missed out on the extra 30% off. The people at this store are amazing though, ask if there are any discount codes you can use.

They were dropped to $149 to clear them out I believe. You just missed out on the extra 30% off. The people at this store are amazing though, ask if there are any discount codes you can use.

Just letting everyone know, I was at the SoHo store and everything is 30% including Fragment Lunargrands. The only thing excluded is the Fragment Tassel Loafer in black. They also have the regular Saddles and regular Loafers already discounted.

Picked up the Grey/Pink Fragment Saddles for $200, Orange/Birch Saddles for $130, and the Black/Purple Loafers for $120. 

The SoHo store still has the Fragment Lunargrands? Black uppers with grey midsole?

I got these at the rack so if anyone wants the info here it is since i got a bunch of PMs... 

when i went there was only a few pairs in random sizes luckily i found mine but if this helps anyone here it is:

Cole Haan Lunar Grand Wingtip

VPN:C10227

Color: Navy Suede

UPC for a size 8.5M : 682942900947 

I got these at the rack so if anyone wants the info here it is since i got a bunch of PMs... 
when i went there was only a few pairs in random sizes luckily i found mine but if this helps anyone here it is:

Cole Haan Lunar Grand Wingtip
VPN:C10227
Color: Navy Suede
UPC for a size 8.5M : 682942900947 

I just called to stock locate a pair they said they showed 0 pairs in all of USA. maybe u got lucky

Last edited:
for those who copped the skechers...how is the comfort level compared to the real thing? im thinking bout copping a pair for work and not worry about them getting beat up (I dont know how I get so many scuffs in an office job).

Volt uppers:

guys...can anybody let me know if the pennies are still on sale in store? I'm all the way in Malaysia so I can't give them a call...would love to kop to oxbloods and woodberry pennies if they are....

for those who copped the skechers...how is the comfort level compared to the real thing? im thinking bout copping a pair for work and not worry about them getting beat up (I dont know how I get so many scuffs in an office job).

pretty comfy imo

i tried the real CH's lunargrand at nordstrom, and to no surprise, they were a more comfortable than the sketchers

but i copped a pair of the "fakes" with the your exact intent, just to have a pair of affordable beaters.

IMO: comfort comparison on a scale to 10:

LBJ8: 8.5
Jordan xi: 6
LunarEclipse: 9
CH Lunargrand: 9
Sketchers: 7-8 (wore them an entire day and they went from an 7-8 after initial break in)
Leather Dress shoes: 4

lol hope you like my comfort scale.

pretty comfy imo

i tried the real CH's lunargrand at nordstrom, and to no surprise, they were a more comfortable than the sketchers

but i copped a pair of the "fakes" with the your exact intent, just to have a pair of affordable beaters.

Sketchers: 7-8 (wore them an entire day and they went from an 7-8 after initial break in)

works for me 
laugh.gif

that works for me too lol. thanks. I decided to wear my penny loafers to work today because the partners are gone all week. big mistake. bumped the back of my shoe on the chair leg you wouldve thought I got shot. smh at myself

one of managers at NR told me he bought both and said they feel very similar to each other lol. I dont know if he was trying to convince me to just get sketchers or just giving me an opinion.

pretty comfy imo

mine is

Jordan xi: 5
Lunar flyknit: 9
Sketchers: didnt bother trying on yet will do soon
Leather dress shoes: 9

I have a pair of armani leather dress shoes... they are comfortable

Last edited:
If you mean Black/Grey longwings, they were still on the display rack. I saw the all white ones, Blue Venetians, Tan Venetians, Orange/Brown leather saddles, Black/White saddles, and Black loafers. Not sure how many sizes left but best to call them at SoHo store: (212) 219-8240

I was a bit upset at myself that I didn't wait it out. I could've had the Tan Venetians for 30% but bought them day of. I'm about to go back and get those Blue Venetians now. I would've bought the Black/White saddles but they didn't have a 9.5M. They only had a 9M and I was told the creasing was bad. Glad to still have and wear my Black Lunargrands from last year.

Now only if I could get the Tassel Penny Loafer for sale.

Man yah gonna love me. Walnut creek cole haan is closing it's doors on April 26th. All items in the store and even sale items are 50% off now. Better go now. Even lunargrands. And the chukka are 150 on sale. 50% off that you are paying 75 plus tax. Goooooooooooooo

Following up on homies post above. Lunargrand's are $248 w/ 50% so $124 before taxes and shipping. For sure they have Milkshakes, Black Ivory and Black Teal.

Man yah gonna love me. Walnut creek cole haan is closing it's doors on April 26th. All items in the store and even sale items are 50% off now. Better go now. Even lunargrands. And the chukka are 150 on sale. 50% off that you are paying 75 plus tax. Goooooooooooooo

Following up on homies post above. Lunargrand's are $248 w/ 50% so $124 before taxes and shipping. For sure they have Milkshakes, Black Ivory and Black Teal.

They do phone orders?

Back
Top Bottom