Lunargrand

They do phone orders?
Sure do! Just got the last pair of milkshakes in 10.5 
nthat.gif

good looks on the info! just got a pair of chukkas and a pair of wing tips for 209 shipped. so others know...they have chukkas in brown/orange, pink/grey, black/volt and wingtips in most all color ways except milkshakes and blue/white. they are going fast. call now.

saw some of the navy pair at the aurora, il outlet 2 days ago. sorry didnt catch the price or size run.

called again to a different store they said none on their system at all

LOL i just called WALNUT creek they were like WTF.... are you guys all friends we got a zillion calls for lunargrand and so many people are walking in also.

Last edited:
Just as a heads up for anyone planning on ordering. They will stop sending out shoes by tomorrow so call tonight or tomorrow morning. The number is (925) 930-8856 and they close at 9 PST. I guess a lot of people are calling in and the store is packed so act fast.

Just as a heads up for anyone planning on ordering. They will stop sending out shoes by tomorrow so call tonight or tomorrow morning. The number is (925) 930-8856 and they close at 9 PST. I guess a lot of people are calling in and the store is packed so act fast.
thanks for the heads up!

Glad everyones getting their pairs,  and yes black with poolside sole was there on Tuesday.  I was there again today and I didn't see that colorway on the display, but that doesn't mean they don't have any in the back. Give thenm a call in the am. Good luck everyone.

Glad everyones getting their pairs,  and yes black with poolside sole was there on Tuesday.  I was there again today and I didn't see that colorway on the display, but that doesn't mean they don't have any in the back. Give thenm a call in the am. Good luck everyone.

I saw that someone got the fatigue color there. I gotta try in the AM. Hope they still have them.

Man yah gonna love me. Walnut creek cole haan is closing it's doors on April 26th. All items in the store and even sale items are 50% off now. Better go now. Even lunargrands. And the chukka are 150 on sale. 50% off that you are paying 75 plus tax. Goooooooooooooo

repped. hopefully they still have a sz11 in the milkshake lunargrands. thanks.

repped. hopefully they still have a sz11 in the milkshake lunargrands. thanks.

there no more milkshakes left, a lot of stuff are gone

I saw that someone got the fatigue color there. I gotta try in the AM. Hope they still have them.

I have a reserved pair of fatigue in size 8.5 they told me to call them back tomorrow to process my credit card.

Last edited:
I hope they still have the charcoal grey upper wingtips with yellow midsole in a 10.5. I'm gonna call later when they open to do a phone order.

Just called and ordered some Fatigue Wingtips in sz 10. $124 + tax (calculated by where the item is shipped) + $10.95 for shipping.

The lady got a kick out of telling me that they can check sizes and styles for everything EXCEPT LunarGrands 
roll.gif
 (not true - she was super nice and accommodating). They'll probably try to grab just your contact information (name+phone), but you can insist that they take down your CC info and shipping address to process the order whenever (so they don't have to call you back).

Just called and ordered some Fatigue Wingtips in sz 10. $124 + tax (calculated by where the item is shipped) + $10.95 for shipping.

The lady got a kick out of telling me that they can check sizes and styles for everything EXCEPT LunarGrands 
roll.gif
 (not true - she was super nice and accommodating). They'll probably try to grab just your contact information (name+phone), but you can insist that they take down your CC info and shipping address to process the order whenever (so they don't have to call you back).

I just got the same response to "what other colors do you have left in size 9?" I called for the fatigue and she said she just sold the last 9. Guess it wasnt meant to be.

Called and got some fatigue wingtips as well in a 7.5. Lady said they were swamped lol. Props to the person that posted the info!

I just got the same response to "what other colors do you have left in size 9?" I called for the fatigue and she said she just sold the last 9. Guess it wasnt meant to be.
i ordered some fatigues as well. i bought them over the weekend for the 30% sale guess ima have to take them back to the store today. and save that $60!

awesome find!

Has anyone asked if they have the lunargrand penny loafers?

At work and currently unable to call to check for myself.

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of milkshakes yesterday. I was charged $134.54 (which I assume is $124 plus tax). Guess I lucked out and got free shipping!

roll.gif

just picked up a pair of Fatigues (best c.w IMO) from the Walnut Creek stop.

both workers said theyve been SWAMPED with calls from all around the U.S, including orders from Alaska LOL
told her that the info on the 50% was circulating around the lunargrand forums online.

lady said she's either plannning to stop taking phone orders or she already has.

got the last 9.5 fatigue, and i think they're selling out of this c.w

from what i saw still on display:

Grey/Volt
Navy/Topaz
White/Black
black/teal

no more Navy/Creme? or i woulda copped those too.

just picked up a pair of Fatigues (best c.w IMO) from the Walnut Creek stop.

both workers said theyve been SWAMPED with calls from all around the U.S, including orders from Alaska LOL
told her that the info on the 50% was circulating around the lunargrand forums online.

lady said she's either plannning to stop taking phone orders or she already has.

got the last 9.5 fatigue, and i think they're selling out of this c.w

from what i saw still on display:

Grey/Volt
Navy/Topaz
White/Black
black/teal

no more Navy/Creme? or i woulda copped those too.
cant believe i just got the grey/volt for 30% off and now its 50% off... 

Hey guys
I just left the cole haan store in walnut creek. They are so busy that they are trying to handle phones and the customers at the store. Please be patient with the team at cole haan. If you know the color and size please let them know. Please do not ask them to search all sizes and colors. Also remember the staff may not be employed after they close. Please be patient and understand what they are going through. Sizes are very limited. Today is the last day to ship. I think I created a monster by posting this. Again please be nice to the staff.

Thanks for your understanding.

Back
Top Bottom