Lunargrand

thanks for the replies, fellas. I am east coast, so sounds like I may not get mine until early next week. and in regard to tracking, no--they said they could not provide any tracking info. bummer. but they are closing the store, so I did not want to push them. hard enough to lose their job! as others have said, CH always has top notch customer service, so I trust we will get our orders in time.

Fatigues came in yesterday from Walnut Creek. Very nice looking shoe!

Posted this in regional thread (DC/MD/VA) but DTLRs in DC & MD do have lunagrand wingtips and/or penny loafers for $129.99. In lunagrand wingtips smallest size they carry is a size 8.

With my own eyes I've seen at following locations: Minnesota Avenue, PG Plaza, Annapolis Mall. My homeboy saw a pair of wingtips in Mondowmin mall DTLR (baltimore).

PG Plaza had the most colorways and are the only store I saw with both lunagrands & loafers, from what I have seen with my own eyes.

Not sure if DTLRs ship or just do in store purchases.
-----------------------------------------------
Wingtip colorways (that I've seen):

Navy Suede/Topaz, Dark Brown Suede/Orange, & Charcoal Grey Suede

Penny colorways (that I've seen):

Black and like neon green as lunar color, Blue with light blue as lunar color, brown

(note PG Plaza def had more colors of each model...just can't remember off hand)
----------------------------------------------------
I am def missing some colorways that DTLR had (PG location) but this should help anyone who is in the area. I did purchase a pair and b/c they are on sale you can talk the manager into an extra 10% off (this is at manager's discretion).

Again, don't know if DTLR ships to home addresses or store to store... wanted to give back to this thread b/c I got my fatigues via CH F&F sale, so thanks to dude for that.

Last edited:
Thought there was no way this could be real but it is. Unbelievable deal. Thanks for the info jca998!
for sure - big thanks jca998 - was pleased to also find when i called them to place an order that they have free shipping for those shoes too. couldn't be happier about that price

*** Lunargrand**

Dolphin Mall Outlet has the Saddle Sandstone/Tango Red for $74.95

305-392-9223

Has anybody seen this colorway in person? Is the red more like a pinkish color? or is it indeed red? The pics on the internet seem deceiving. Awesome price either way.

What's up guys.....glad everyone was able to get the lunargrands from the walnut creek store at 50% off. I was at Livermore outlets today and saw these. Everything in the store is 50% off. It looked like they had a full size run on all Lunargrands except the Chukkas.  The chukkas were only $98, not sure if you can take 50% off but doesn't hurt to ask. Have fun........

dang, wish those prices were available here in the Philippines. Not only do we lack the sale prices, but we don't get all the designs either.

What's up guys.....glad everyone was able to get the lunargrands from the walnut creek store at 50% off. I was at Livermore outlets today and saw these. Everything in the store is 50% off. It looked like they had a full size run on all Lunargrands except the Chukkas.  The chukkas were only $98, not sure if you can take 50% off but doesn't hurt to ask. Have fun........

awesome Ill call when they open, but just so i dont waste an employee time since they are going to get lots of calls tomorrow.

is it retail price plus 50% off or are these on sale at outlets plus 50% off?

I've been jumping all over these sales, being worried that I'll never be able to find my size in Lunargrands soon (reconstructed ankle LOVES these at work). BUT I just got off the phone with my store and the warehouse is still showing like ~200 pairs of size 10 Oxblood Pennies, maybe I should be waiting for them to show up for $75 somewhere! :rolleyes

Has anybody seen this colorway in person? Is the red more like a pinkish color? or is it indeed red? The pics on the internet seem deceiving. Awesome price either way.
Thanks for the heads up - I just gave them a call and they are down to their last 5 pairs of the black and blue Waterproof Chukkas (on clearance for $98) and they only have sizes 11 and 12 I believe. All other pairs are still 50% off, so $124 for the wingtips. $10.95 shipping.

i called as well, smallest size in wingtip gull grey/volt is 12
volt upper has 8.5
black/pink 9.5
brown/red saddle shoe, FSR

all are 124.xx plus shippinng

Back
Top Bottom