Lunargrand

^^^get those no show lining socks. They are thin and come in nude and black. I got like 20 pairs of the Gold Toe ones I've been wearing for the last eight years. Great for golfing and great for sneakers.

just can't find the right socks to wear them with. was wearing shorts and didn't want socks to show up
uniqlo has the most amazing ones. they are called footies (i believe) or just extremely low cut socks in a thin and thicker version. i wear them at the gym with lunarracer 3s, flyknits, and you can't tell i have socks on. it is 9$ for 3 pairs.

i also use them with my comme des garcon wingtips when i decide to roll my pants.

edit- actually i found them online. hope it helps.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...hing/mens-underwear-and-loungewear/mens-socks

Last edited:
^^^get those no show lining socks. They are thin and come in nude and black. I got like 20 pairs of the Gold Toe ones I've been wearing for the last eight years. Great for golfing and great for sneakers.
Where do you get those?

uniqlo has the most amazing ones. they are called footies (i believe) or just extremely low cut socks in a thin and thicker version. i wear them at the gym with lunarracer 3s, flyknits, and you can't tell i have socks on. it is 9$ for 3 pairs.

i also use them with my comme des garcon wingtips when i decide to roll my pants.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...hing/mens-underwear-and-loungewear/mens-socks
What size of shoe do you wear?

LOl i always hate these questions but im having a hard time imagining it but do you guys ever wear ur lunargrand or penny lunar with suits?

also if you wear them with classier clothes besides jeans and t shirt, what do you wear it with?
Im having a hard tim paring these shoes. Im just curious to see what others do and make my own decision

Last edited:
LOl i always hate these questions but im having a hard time imagining it but do you guys ever wear ur lunargrand or penny lunar with suits?

also if you wear them with classier clothes besides jeans and t shirt, what do you wear it with?
Im having a hard tim paring these shoes. Im just curious to see what others do and make my own decision
I'm probably in no position to talk since I don't even own a pair of Lunargrands 
ohwell.gif

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but just try it out. I'm sure you have another pair of shoes to fall back on if you don't like how it looks with your suit. Other people's input might be somewhat helpful but at the end of the day it comes down to what you think. As for the classier clothes question, I think these could go well with anything. They seem very versatile; you can dress them up or dress them down. I really wanna get my hands on a pair. 

I'm probably in no position to talk since I don't even own a pair of Lunargrands 
ohwell.gif

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but just try it out. I'm sure you have another pair of shoes to fall back on if you don't like how it looks with your suit. Other people's input might be somewhat helpful but at the end of the day it comes down to what you think. As for the classier clothes question, I think these could go well with anything. They seem very versatile; you can dress them up or dress them down. I really wanna get my hands on a pair. 

i guess this might help to be in my mind set. I was thinking of picking up the volt or black and pink. like those crazy colors. I cant imagine wearing it with a suit or anything that's "classier" than a shirt and jeans or chinos.

But i think I answered my own question just now. Maybe these shoes just go with a simple shirt and jeans or chinos If anyone wears it differently I wouldnt mind input because I dont mind expanding my wardrobe and trying different styles that work well

Last edited:

Any preppy clothes goes well with it, you can substitute Lunargrands with any boat shoes too.
Washed chino, overdyed jeans, khaki shorts, etc... with a simple plain tee or shirt and you're good.
Put on a more casual blazer or light jacket when it gets a bit chilly.

I know I'm late on this but is Cole Haan going to release Leather Lunargrands again? I just found out about these shoes and think they're awesome. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. 

I know I'm late on this but is Cole Haan going to release Leather Lunargrands again? I just found out about these shoes and think they're awesome. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. 
a few pages back there is a preview of the fall colorways coming out.

thanks i'll try looking at my local uniqlo...i've got some "invisible" socks but they still show up a bit....will give the uniqlos a try though

Any fellas out there with big feet wearing these?

I'm a sz14 in ALL Nikes and wear size 14 for Cole Haan Loafers.

Is it safe to assume I'm a sz14 in the lunargrands too?

Any fellas out there with big feet wearing these?

I'm a sz14 in ALL Nikes and wear size 14 for Cole Haan Loafers.

Is it safe to assume I'm a sz14 in the lunargrands too?

I wear size 11.5 in lunarglide 3/4's. 12 in Kobe's and Adidas Crazy Lights. 11 in Cole Haan lunargrands. I think the reason i wear different sizes is a combination of that my feet are wide, and i wear thicker socks with bball shoes as well. Hope this helps!

If i'm not mistaken, these are from the first season. 

Darn I missed out. Hopefully they release leather lunargrands again with nice solid colorways like the abve.

Is the NYC SoHo store the only one that caries the Fragment Design LunarGrands?  If so, does anyone know if they can be ordered over the phone?  Some of the colorways look great but I don't know if these are limited releases which like most other Nike limiteds which are near impossible to find.  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom