Lunargrand

The new ColeHaan LunarGrand Long Wings are now available on ColeHaan website. Please let me know how the sizing is for you guys compare to the other previous LunarGrands. So we could help out other people from figuring out their sizes. Thanks!
can't see them on the website...taken down?

The new ColeHaan LunarGrand Long Wings are now available on ColeHaan website. Please let me know how the sizing is for you guys compare to the other previous LunarGrands. So we could help out other people from figuring out their sizes. Thanks!
can't see them on the website...taken down?
From the drop down menu, for some reason they don't show up under Lunargrand but they do for Wingtips.
http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=822987&productGroup=822988

Did cole haan drop the retail price on all suede lunargrands? They aren't marked on sale but only 200$.

Does anyone know if there will be any new LunarGrand x Fragments coming out in the future?

I wanted the Black, but the link I clicked showed me the Foliage.  Now I don't know...

Does anyone know if there will be any new LunarGrand x Fragments coming out in the future?
There shouldn't be anymore Lunargrand collaborations because the Lunargrand is being phased out.

They'll come out with new colorways and styles of the Lunargrand but no collabs.

There shouldn't be anymore Lunargrand collaborations because the Lunargrand is being phased out.

They'll come out with new colorways and styles of the Lunargrand but no collabs.
So, that means that the LunarGrand Fragments are pretty much rare now?

They were rare as soon as they dropped.

The Lunargrand is no longer in production and future products are all from a pipeline that's almost over.  There shouldn't be any hype with these.
Daamn does that mean I have to be rushed in starting my collection? Cause I have been following this thread for a long time and admiring the shoe forever. Just never got to getting my pairs lol! Is it gonna be hard to cop my pairs if I wait too long?

On other news, it would be funny if someone made like a lunargrand group lol. Like team roshe or flyknit collective.

except something like...

THE LUNARGRAND GUILD.

LOL classy but fierce. 

sorry yall just speaking my mind. lol

Daamn does that mean I have to be rushed in starting my collection? Cause I have been following this thread for a long time and admiring the shoe forever. Just never got to getting my pairs lol! Is it gonna be hard to cop my pairs if I wait too long?

On other news, it would be funny if someone made like a lunargrand group lol. Like team roshe or flyknit collective.

except something like...

THE LUNARGRAND GUILD.

LOL classy but fierce. 

sorry yall just speaking my mind. lol
bahaha sounds like something from GoT. 

you should check the outlets first, make sure you don't break the bank when starting that lunargrand collection. 

bahaha sounds like something from GoT. 

you should check the outlets first, make sure you don't break the bank when starting that lunargrand collection. 
Hahah yeah too bad there aren't very many outlets that are convenient to get to by me. Closest is probably citadel but even that is kinda far=P 

Thanks though bro for the advice:smile: Freakin roshes need to slow down so I can get to my LGs lol 

Hahah yeah too bad there aren't very many outlets that are convenient to get to by me. Closest is probably citadel but even that is kinda far=P 

Thanks though bro for the advice:smile: Freakin roshes need to slow down so I can get to my LGs lol 
phone order! that way you don't need to drive out.

there's a fb outlet group as well

Anyone know where to find the limestone kudu longwings (C11867) in 11.5 or 12, at or below retail? Thanks guys.

Anyone know where to find the limestone kudu longwings (C11867) in 11.5 or 12, at or below retail? Thanks guys.

PLEASE FOR GODSSAKE DO NOT MAKE A LUNARGRAND GUILD OR BLAH BLAH BLAH.  WEVE GOT CORNBALL TEAMS IN EXISTANCE ALREADY

For real. Last thing we need is a Roshe outbreak. I like how this shoe is still low key. Constant unneeded hype would produce stupid releases just like what the roshes are going through. Though the end is near for this shoe the end would be sooner if they did something stupid like a Yeezy lunargrand.

Yeah we don't need a team for Lunargrands.  It's already a lowkey shoe, and not every sneakerhead is going to be into the dress shoe game in the first place.

In regards to starting a collection, it's silly to collect dress shoes, but that's the same case with Jordans and Roshes.  If my Roshe thirst taught me anything, it's never to buy a pair of shoes for over retail.  Lunargrands are incredibly expensive (for good reason), but that's why the outlets are there.

Every outlet can stock locate and ship you whatever you want.  In my experience Cole Haan has had the best customer service.

Can anyone help me out with the product code for the Ivory suede wingtips? Any help is appreciated. Finally going to pull the trigger on these lunargrands.

Did the Kudu Suede Collection sell out? if not, wonder if they'll hit outlets like the waterproof // reflective LGs... that'd be :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
as an exclusive or general release?
I heard exclusive, which would also make a lot of sense. From the looks of them in the un-instagram'd shots, these look like the leather is more like the first release leather lunargrand's rather than the just released glossy ones that people are saying just aren't up to the same quality as the others.

Back
Top Bottom