Lunargrand

Yes they are. Here's the shoes that I received.

O
^looks good

need to cop those black leather ones. hope theres a coupon soon
Oh yeah. I got those too. They're nice. You just have to be extra careful with then and make sure you have a cedar shoe tree to keep them in great shape.

sexiest lunargrand I've seen. Anyone have more info? It looks like it might have been a Japan exclusive or something.

Last edited:
For real. Last thing we need is a Roshe outbreak. I like how this shoe is still low key. Constant unneeded hype would produce stupid releases just like what the roshes are going through. Though the end is near for this shoe the end would be sooner if they did something stupid like a Yeezy lunargrand.
Yeah we don't need a team for Lunargrands.  It's already a lowkey shoe, and not every sneakerhead is going to be into the dress shoe game in the first place.

In regards to starting a collection, it's silly to collect dress shoes, but that's the same case with Jordans and Roshes.  If my Roshe thirst taught me anything, it's never to buy a pair of shoes for over retail.  Lunargrands are incredibly expensive (for good reason), but that's why the outlets are there.

Every outlet can stock locate and ship you whatever you want.  In my experience Cole Haan has had the best customer service.
PLEASE FOR GODSSAKE DO NOT MAKE A LUNARGRAND GUILD OR BLAH BLAH BLAH.  WEVE GOT CORNBALL TEAMS IN EXISTANCE ALREADY
I was joking guys:smile: of course I wouldn't want that. Sorry for the satirical comment=/ anyways! 

saw those knockoffs at the zara website

im sure theyre not at comfy as the lunargrands

next time im in an actual zara store im gonna try them on and see the difference, comfort and quality wise

how much have lunargrands dropped down in price since parting with nike at outlets and such

thot i was getting a good deal at $150 last year with nike discount. need the 3m ones wit the pink

I know the navy and white suede's hit outlets a few weeks/months back, but I am not able to track any down in my size around me or through Cole Haan customer service. Not sure if their customer service actually looks at outlets...in my expericance I feel they dont/cant. If anyone knows and could share where these may be in stock, id appreciate it a lot.

Any leads on Milkshade suede at outlets yet?  $198 on Cole Haan website is tempting but always searching for a deal. :smile:

Thanks, I'm an 8.5 BTW.

AG

im ashamed to say i copped the skechers version of the milkshake directly from their website. i found a coupon code and free shipping so i ended up paying less than $80. not gonna lie, it was worth it.

im ashamed to say i copped the skechers version of the milkshake directly from their website. i found a coupon code and free shipping so i ended up paying less than $80. not gonna lie, it was worth it.
I tried them on at a Nordstrom Rack - I'll be honest, I may cop a pair.  They're a little stiff to begin with, but you can probably break them in nicely.

Not high on the list, but I won't say I'd never get them.

now that those shiny leather longwings have been out for almost a month... any reviews? quality?  shiny stay shiny?  creasing?  !!

Back
Top Bottom