Lunargrand

hey guys have u seen grey/pink penny loafer at any outlet? I haven't seen black/purple and grey/pink ones at outlet

how come? i guess they  kinda limited?

I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that the black/purple and grey/pink were exclusive to SoHo. And maybe online. Regardless, they were definitely more limited than the others.

Copped these for $130 at Nordstrom's semi-annual sale :pimp:

Love em so far. Lightweight and comfortable enough to walk around/work in all day.

Last edited:
I was in Atlanta this weekend and I went to the CH outlet near there and they had the poolside suedes for 60% off. Total came to around $95. I ended up not buying a pair because I just wouldn't be able to wear them enough 

I mean no disrespect to the most recent posts, but can we put a "How Do These Fit?" guide on the first page?

Just got in the milkshake cw today, straight fire 
nthat.gif

Now it leaves me to 2 pairs (fatigue) and hoping to make it 3 if I ever find the navy pair. You guys see it around in a size 8.5?

I just copped the penny loafer LGs with the 25% off sale. I own a pair of the wingtip LGs, but I've never tried on the penny loafers LGs. I can't even find them in stores nowadays to try them on. I ordered a half size smaller than my wingtips because that's what people have been suggesting here. Hope they fit because all sales are final. I asked customer service and they won't even do an exchange for a different size.

Last edited:
generally...it's at least a half-size down. I go a size down.
No, sorry, I wasn't clear.  I know - I have a pair.

I just meant something that newer people can reference instead of asking every other page.  Again, no disrespect to those who just did.

Back
Top Bottom